• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trojans vs. Suckeyes

Ok guys, I've listed the cigars I like and my wish list in my profile. You can also find my addy there. If you can get to the post office today before 3:00 PM I should receive my winnings by Tuesday. Thanks in adance to all of you!!!

Stinki

You must have bet on a bunch of things ;)

For our bet, I will take DCM Stanfords 90th, Tat black, etc.

Actually, I would enjoy my winnings even if they were Acid.

Tick Tick Tick Boom!!! OSU your season is just about over. It's never to early to start planning for next year.

Tick Tick Tick Boom!!! OSU your season is just about over. It's never to early to start planning for next year.

Dear Geoff:

For the disappointment you are about to endure, I am truly sorry.
NOT!

Hell, you don't even know how to spell you own name ;)

Jeff

USC is fast ...wow.

Tressel has to put Pryor in there...Beckman is just a stationary target and rey-rey is a heat seeking missle.

Now all they have to do is wait to be beaten by an SEC team in the National Championship

You know what....a stupid penalty and a bad Boeckman play and this is only a 7 point game.....It isn't over yet, but Tressel needs to bench Boeckman.

You know what....a stupid penalty and a bad Boeckman play and this is only a 7 point game.....It isn't over yet, but Tressel needs to bench Boeckman.

Yeah but despite a "timely" holding call and a missed call on the interception we are getting blown out at both lines of scrimage.

And yes Boeckman needs to sit.

I'm going downstairs to see if I have any Acids left :blush:

At least they didn't have their ass handed to them by notre dame, very pleased I didn't get to watch that game.

Well Geoff, I had fun and I will have your sticks out ASAP.

All the banter and jaw-jacking was a good time.

Can't wait till the Steelers game tomorrow :D

Congrats

I am going to bed....I had hoped we would have put on a better showing than that. I do like what I saw in Pryor. Congrats and we will see you in the 'Shoe next year.

I love watching OSU get their asses handed to them. Unfortunately, it's gonna be reverse circumstances when they play UM I have a feeling. :(

I love watching OSU get their asses handed to them.

You know what, I was actually rooting for M*chigan as a fellow Big Ten school, maybe not any more........

HEY! We need all the support we can get!! :whistling: Damn I thought they'd pull that one out yesterday. :(

As for the Suckeyes 3 big points..........
36_1_19.gif

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Geoff had to attend an event last night and would not be able to watch the game live. His plan was to watch a recorded version at midnight, so......if he stayed up until the game was in the bag (the end of the first quarter) he could have been in bed by 12:30. My hope is that his excitement about all the bets he won kept him awake all freaking night :laugh:

College football is the best! I still haven't watched the game but as I sat at a dinner event last night I kept checking the blackberry for 30-second updates. Needless to say I was very excited. I'm taking my boy to his football game today then coming home to watch the slaughter on tape. I'm anxious to see this Pryor kid. My wife and I had the chance to have dinner/smoke with Jay (Jack Straw) and his wife on Friday night. They came out for the big game. After some discussion, it looks like my wife and I are going to try and make it to the Shoe next year for Season Killer part Deux!

CigarStone, you should thank god for the time difference. I was sent a text message to JFields last night after the game in hopes of getting your phone number. I was going to have Carlito taunt you. Mr. Fields must have been asleep already.

Thanks for all the wagers everyone. It looks like I'll have to make some room in the humidor. Hell, I may have to buy a new humidor just to hold all my winnings!

Seriously, thank you to everyone. This was fun.

Geoff

College football is the best! I still haven't watched the game but as I sat at a dinner event last night I kept checking the blackberry for 30-second updates. Needless to say I was very excited. I'm taking my boy to his football game today then coming home to watch the slaughter on tape. I'm anxious to see this Pryor kid. My wife and I had the chance to have dinner/smoke with Jay (Jack Straw) and his wife on Friday night. They came out for the big game. After some discussion, it looks like my wife and I are going to try and make it to the Shoe next year for Season Killer part Deux!

CigarStone, you should thank god for the time difference. I was sent a text message to JFields last night after the game in hopes of getting your phone number. I was going to have Carlito taunt you. Mr. Fields must have been asleep already.

Thanks for all the wagers everyone. It looks like I'll have to make some room in the humidor. Hell, I may have to buy a new humidor just to hold all my winnings!

Geoff

That would have been special.....but knowing me I would have been skeptical and made some disparaging remark to Carlito (thinking it was you) and would have been cursed with my future Fuente cigars :blush:

If you come to the shoe next year I will make sure to put something together.

Thanks for the fun.

Geoff

Sorry Geoff! Of all the times to leave my cell in my vehicle at night. :blush:

Most likely for the best though. I can just see Jeff already in a bad frame of mind, taking the call and telling Carlito Fuente to go Fu#k himself. All the while thinking you had some Joe Schmo pretend to be Carlito....LMAO!

BTW....That was an ugly game Jeff. :sign:

Edit to add: I replied to the text Geoff. Now you don't need me to get in contact to talk trash to Jeff. ;)