• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Truck Broke down in Salt Lake City...

Truckingtiger

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get some Padrons in SLC? Im gonna be here a few days. My truck is screwed.

Good luck to ya. Hopefully the truck will be up and running again soon.

By the way, if it hasn't been done already, I really think someone needs to write a song titled "My Truck Broke Down in Salt Lake City". I'll start it out.

Been truckin' all night
Checkin' out the desert sites
When my weary eyes spot the big, bright lights
of good ol' Salt Lake City

Pulled in for gas
And to rest my ass
Filler her up
I'm in Salt Lake City

Back in the saddle
Gotta haul shit to Seattle
A million miles to go
Ready for another road battle

I turned the key
Whoa is me
Caus it's plain to see
I'm stuck in Salt Lake City

This is where the chorus would come in, you'd hear some steel guitar, maybe someone blowning a harp (that's a harmonica for all the folks with a dirty mind). That's all I got so far.

Again, best of luck to you.

Been truckin' all night
Checkin' out the desert sites
When my weary eyes spot the big, bright lights
of good ol' Salt Lake City

Pulled in for gas
And to rest my ass
Filler her up
I'm in Salt Lake City

Back in the saddle
Gotta haul shit to Seattle
A million miles to go
Ready for another road battle

I turned the key
Whoa is me
Caus it's plain to see
I'm stuck in Salt Lake City

Chorus:

I'm stuck! Stuck in Salt Lake City.
No honey, no money but I got a plan.

I'm gonna
Call a bud (bud),
join a herf (herf),
bum a stick (stick),

Stuck in Salt Lake City,
But everything's gonna be fine!

'Cause I got a bud (bud),
took me to a herf (herf),
gave me a stick (stick),

I like it! We just need to come up with a good ending, a musical hook, find some musicians, shoot the music video, and get it on CMT.

I didn't realize cp had so many song writers :0.

Your story is pretty ironic because one of my close friends recently had his engine blow up on him near salt lake city haha.

A guy breaks down in Salt Lake City and it turns into CP's first board created Country Western hit single.

You can't make this stuff up. :laugh:

I didn't realize cp had so many song writers :0.

Your story is pretty ironic because one of my close friends recently had his engine blow up on him near salt lake city haha.

Hmmmmm, we have to find a way to add that to the song. Maybe add that after the chorus, the truck driver ends up smoking a stogie with the guy who had his engine blow up. Have it so they light their cigars off the flaming wreckage of the guys burning car!

Once we get this thing complete I'm gonna book us a show at Bob's Country Bunker.

That sucks. Stuff like that would never happen around Myrtle Beach, Miami, Daytona Beach, etc....

HEY...HEY...if this thing turns into a hit, I get a cut, right? I mean it WAS MY truck that broke down ang got all of this started...
blush.gif

That sucks. Stuff like that would never happen around Myrtle Beach, Miami, Daytona Beach, etc....
What are you trying to say Brian..... :angry:

Sorry the padron pricing was expensive there. Since the new tax went into effect, pricing here is absurd. I just havn't made any purchases since then so I didn't know how absurd they really were. Like I said, if you make your way up to Park City, I got plenty of sticks for ya.