• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

True vinyl fanatics.....

I’ll take
War: Why can’t we be friends
Cyndi Lauper
The life and times of Dwight Eisenhower
Victory at Sea
Whatever this one is:E5E57237-AFDE-4309-9730-B39360837912.jpeg
Glenn Miller
Bloopers
50 greatest music treasures
And that T. Symphony next to it.

Ok, if ya want em, please post. These are FREE! I’ll work out shipping.
War, Life/Times of Dwight D, and Cyndi Lauper are spoken for. From here, please post. Thanks.

Other box will be later. Just as sad, I predict.

Floyd T

I LOVE vinyl but when I moved to the Twin Cities from DFW in early 2002, I left all of my albums to the owner (Harvey) of my condo.
A friend of mine (Don) in Dallas actually claimed ~90% of the albums I left. Multiple copies & grades of Allman Bros, Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Jeff Beck, Beatles, Skynyrd, Rush, blah, blah, blah ............. I think I left about ~$10K of vinyl at my North Dallas condo. I'm sure someone made a couple buck$ off that.
I had to take the important stuff (guitars) to Minnesota. :D

Shanana had a tv show on back in the 70’s, I believe. They weren’t bad. Funny lead singer dude. Bouser, or some shit like that.

Floyd T

I'll give this the week (or until Floyd says, "ENOUGH!"), and then take whatever is left. I'll PM you the particularates, Floyd.

Sorry fellas, I'm a bt disappointed in these as well. I should have looked at them b4 posting a "who wants em". I'll see if ANYTHING is worth adding from the other box. Thanks for looking.

Floyd T

I am just curious to talk to the person who amassed that collection. Must be some character
I'll see if I can find the back story to these, and let ya know. I know my BIL has quite a few albums at his house, and they are actually more to my liking. I'll see what I can get.

Floyd T

Floyd, how much do I have to pay you to send me the WAR record? Just take ‘Alvin and the Chipmunks sing the Beatles’ and tuck it in the WAR sleeve for Jon. He’s never notice 🤫