• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tulsa, OK ....

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Any of y’all hang at Classic Cigars of Tulsa? Helluva place and Miss Morgan pours a nice cocktail or two.
I’m gonna be there Friday night, 20Nov, if anyone is around. I’m buyin the first round.
Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks.

Floyd T

Holy cow, where did you come from? Your gonna have to post a Newbie intro for people to remember you! Glad to see you back. Hope to see you around more.

I live in Tulsa, but won't be around this weekend. That's downtown, what are you doing in downtown Tulsa?

Ah, you know, hiring a few guys for a job. Gonna be popping in a bit down here. Taking over military recruit transport for the state.

we’ll hafta catch up.

Holy cow, where did you come from? Your gonna have to post a Newbie intro for people to remember you! Glad to see you back. Hope to see you around more.
Yea, I suppose I should. I just suck at that stuff.

Attachments

• 86B59EAE-BC33-444F-A961-E90BC53A52A1.jpeg
    86B59EAE-BC33-444F-A961-E90BC53A52A1.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 12
I live in Tulsa, but won't be around this weekend. That's downtown, what are you doing in downtown Tulsa?
If ya drink moonshine, next visit I’ll give ya a holler. I have a pretty fair “Apple Pie” ya may need to try. Also have a “Creame Sickle” that’s a panty dropper.