• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Turning 21 Thursday

Any recommendations on what to do or what to drink?

Anything that's handed to you... :laugh:

That was along the lines of what I was going to say. The one rule of the night is that you cannot turn down a drink someone puts in your hand!! Spend time with good friends and don't let anything get in your way of having a good time. I drank so much on my 21st that I'm still trying to remember what I did that night! :laugh:

Start with 2 aspirin just before you go out. Follow that up with 2 more 2 hours later. About midnight drink 4 glasses of water. Take 2 Alka-seltzer before you pass out or 3AM whichever comes first. Al least you'll remember some of what happened. Oh, and stay away from any sweet girl drinks or anything with Jagermeister in it.

Start with 2 aspirin just before you go out. Follow that up with 2 more 2 hours later. About midnight drink 4 glasses of water. Take 2 Alka-seltzer before you pass out or 3AM whichever comes first. Al least you'll remember some of what happened. Oh, and stay away from any sweet girl drinks or anything with Jagermeister in it.

The man speaks the truth. Aspirin and a lot of water prior to crashing has always helped me. Some sausage and eggs cooked in the sausage grease with wheat toast the next morning is a good idea as well, if you can keep them down. Good luck and enjoy your birthday.

Any recommendations on what to do or what to drink?

Anything that's handed to you... :laugh:

That was along the lines of what I was going to say. The one rule of the night is that you cannot turn down a drink someone puts in your hand!! Spend time with good friends and don't let anything get in your way of having a good time. I drank so much on my 21st that I'm still trying to remember what I did that night! :laugh:

Completely agree with this, if someone hands it to you drink it down, enjoy the night.

Although if you do get the chance to pick a drink, I'm personally fond of the Irish Car Bomb. Drop a shot mixed with Baileys and Jamison into a half glass of Guinness, then chug. Tasty as hell.

Everything given to ya, also AVB is right lots of water and aspirin I never thought of alka seltzer, good idea. I remember the last time I got sh*t faced was on my 21st B-day "found out I am not a nice drunk" now I just drink for taste, I think it is so much more rewarding. Buts its your 21st so PARTY!!! :thumbs:

Drink some Pedialyte. Half a bottle before, the other half after.

The next morning.. or afternoon, whichever it may be.. I'd recommend some Gatorade or a similar sports drink. Should help you to stay hydrated. Part of the cause of hangovers is the liver needs water to metabolize the alcohol in your system, so if you've got no fluid other than alcohol in your system you'll end up feeling like crap for longer than needed :)

Either way, enjoy your 21st b-day brother!

I'll second the gatorade. Water can be hard to drink when you're hungover (or if you wake up still drunk!). Gatorade is usually a lot easier and slamming a 20 or 32 oz will usually make you feel better in a matter of minutes, or when you wake up next.