• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TV on Aristocrat?

Goalee1

For all you guys with Aristocrats, have any of you put anything heavy on top? I was looking at an M, specifically because of the 36 inch height which would allow me to put the TV on top. My question is, how stable is the construction. I've got an email into Bob as well but was wondering if anyone's put anything on top of theirs. G1

I don't own one but personally I wouldn't put a tv on it. Maybe a lamp though as long as it was a real nice one.

I don't own one but personally I wouldn't put a tv on it. Maybe a lamp though as long as it was a real nice one.

Yeh, I don't own one either, but looking at others, they look plenty stable to put a TV on so long as it's not like a 60in projection one. However - I wouldn't do it unless it was either LCD or Plasma because the CRT screens can put out a lot of heat.

Its a 50" LCD so heat isn't an issue. I was more concerned about the weight, thought on the stand, the weight is distributed fairly evenly.

Again, Bob would be the man to ask. All I have on mine is my overflow humi!

I have one and I have a LCD on mine. The LCD is a small one. I have had no problems.

I have some typical end table items on mine - lamp, books, so forth. I wouldn't want to tempt fate and over load it.

I'm interested to hear what Bob says.

I have some typical end table items on mine - lamp, books, so forth. I wouldn't want to tempt fate and over load it.

I would seriously doubt that it would be an issue. My cabinet i built io could easily put 150-200 pounds on top of without issue. I imaging the aristocrat is probably better.

I would seriously doubt that it would be an issue. My cabinet i built io could easily put 150-200 pounds on top of without issue. I imaging the aristocrat is probably better.

I hear ya. Don't get me wrong, Bob builds a solid product and I'm sure he'll say they can support a decent size load, but at that price point, I'd rather be safe than sorry and get his input first. :)

You still smoke?

Now, what was that quote....oh yeah....."DICK!"

Yes, I still do smoke on occasion.

Then answer the question in my thread about RH in the Aristocrat. :angry:

Brian

Nah..he wouldn't know. He only smokes moldy skunk smellin' tobacci!

DICK X 2! OK, where is this thread about RH in the Aristocrat?

You still smoke?

Now, what was that quote....oh yeah....."DICK!"

Yes, I still do smoke on occasion.

Then answer the question in my thread about RH in the Aristocrat. :angry:

Brian

Nah..he wouldn't know. He only smokes moldy skunk smellin' tobacci!

DICK X 2! OK, where is this thread about RH in the Aristocrat?

Search is your friend....
:laugh: :whistling: :D

Found it. Thanks shithead. Oh, by the way, thanks for dinner.
I was still home when you called this morning. Laurie said "Did he really just call you to rub it in that he smoked a good cigar last night?" :sign:

Well, it was worth it. Definitely a good idea to head home when I did.

I was still home when you called this morning. Laurie said "Did he really just call you to rub it in that he smoked a good cigar last night?" :sign:

You're welcome!
You're welcome!

Yes, I did.

Yes, it was!
I smoked a great cigar AND........enjoyed the rest of my evening!

You're welcome!
You're welcome!

Yes, I did.

Yes, it was!
I smoked a great cigar AND........enjoyed the rest of my evening!

Glad to hear it...so, any word on tonight?
Here's an idea....let's take this to PMs and stop hijacking this thread.