• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Twin Girls + New Daddy = Contest Time

Hear-ye Hear-ye......

So I can't have twin girls and not offer up some sort of contest for you guys......question is, what should the contest consist of???

I think that I will just make it simple and go with the date and time of the births. There are 2 coming out obviously, so I will split the difference on the time. So if one comes out at 3:30 pm, and the other comes out at 4 pm, I will say the official time is 3:45.

Here is the interesting part. We don't really have a set due date because of the twins. My wife had another doctors appointment early last week and her doctor told her to try and make it another 7 weeks. So if the doctors have their way, it will be around the second week in September. But they really could come a few weeks earlier. That's the main reason why I am posting this up so soon. Don't want to miss out on the chance to have the contest up and running.

so all you guys have to do is post your guess for the date and official time of the birth. One guess only please.

To participate I would ask that you have been here in good standing for 3 months from today. (gotta always give the new guys stuff to look forward too)

The prize package I'm offering up will be a nice package of some of my best/favorite cigars...to include, but not limited to

Padron 40th Anniversary Natural
Ashton ESG Churchill
Opus
Anejo
etc etc. I will do my best to put together a very nice package of smokes. I only ask that you remember the occasion of my kids being born when you smoke the Padron 40th! :thumbs:

EDIT: GOOD QUESTION BONZ SHE IS 30 WEEKS AS OF TODAY

That is awesome stuff Hillbilly and a great contest! :thumbs:

How about 31 August at 8:00am. :thumbs:

Do your docs have good dating? How many weeks along is she right now?

I'll say 9/8/07 at the averaged time of 10:45 am (EST).

Mmm... smells like nice contest and awesome prize! :thumbs:

So... let it be... 6th Sept 6pm :)

I'll take back the date for the forces of good and light. 9/11/07 4:20am.

Good luck!!!!!

Congrats again, Bro. I'm excited for you! :thumbs:

Thanks for the contest. I'm guessing early: August 29th at 8:00am

Congrats and good luck with the little ones!!!

I'll say Aug 28th @ 4:45pm

Good luck and Thanks,

Damon

September 5th @ 0230

Thanks for the contest and Congrats!

I will guess August 25th at 4:15 p.m.

Best of luck to you and the Mrs. -

We will miss you two at the BBQ herf this year.