• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

twists of the new hobby

lherzolite

Its cool how this new hobby takes unexpected turns leading down unexpected roads. Jerry at stogie review, aka torpedo head :cool: , frequently uses Oui Parle Francais by Compay Segundo as the intro music to his reviews which lead me to picking up a couple of CDs. Thanks for turning me on to his work and cuban music in general! I find myself getting more and more into the music and came across this video on you tube. Its a mesmerizing video that for some reason hit a chord, and just had the urge to share...

Linky

-Phil

PS if anyone has any music recommendations along these lines, I'd love to hear them

I first started getting into this style of music when I worked at rainforest cafe I don’t know what they are saying but the music is cool rp

'Buena Vista Social Club', the self titled CD is one of my favorites to listen to while relaxing with a smoke. The documentary is highly recommended.