• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two Brothers In Plano Thursday the 15th

gunsandcigars88

Ok fellas, I am ready to get out of this small town again. Thursday the 15th I am going to be at Two Brothers in Plano. Hoping that a some of you fellas can meet me over there! I am figuring on getting there around 4:30-5:00?
B

its a possibility. I work every week day, but if i can get it covered im there.

I'm pretty sure I can make it. I will know for sure by tomorrow.

I may be able to stop by after work. Going tonight for a friend's birthday so we'll see if I can swing two trips in one week.

Looks like we are going to have a pretty good turn out for this! Look forward to meeting you 5 O'Clock Somewhere! Josh, Greg, always good to HERF with ya'll. Mac, you really need to come! It's been too long since you've HERF'ed with us! Hope you can make it!
B

I'll be there! Mac, it's been a while man. I hope you can make it!

D

I'll be there a bit before 5pm....and don't forget our herf Monday...free sticks.

Can't make it tomorrow night, but I'm stoppin' by TR on Saturday before I go to the Texas Rangers game.....

Guys looking forward to seeing you all there. I am going to try to make it between 4:00-4:30. but it will probably be closest to 4:30.

Can't make it tomorrow night, but I'm stoppin' by TR on Saturday before I go to the Texas Rangers game.....
Wish you could make it, maybe next time. Great place to go on Saturday. If you haven't gotten to go before it's one of my favs to visit. And since it's Saturday Mike (preembargo) will be working. Be sure to tell him who you are!
B

Well fellas, thanks for coming tonight! I had a great time, and look forward to it again. Kevin it was great to meet you, and I look forward to HERF'ing with you again! Frank I wish you could have stayed longer, but I am glad you were able to come for a while!
B

I had a great time, it was good to meet some of you DFW guys. I'm sure I'll see you guys again soon enough (monday perhaps?). :thumbs:

....And since it's Saturday Mike (preembargo) will be working. Be sure to tell him who you are!
B

Oh yeah....Mike knows who I am.....he invited me. I used to hang out with BRICKHOUSE and TASMAN in Baghdad.....was one of the guests at the "Welcome Home Herf" back in Dec '06.

Can't wait to meet you though....maybe on my next trip up I can swing through PLANO. :cool:

....And since it's Saturday Mike (preembargo) will be working. Be sure to tell him who you are!
B

Oh yeah....Mike knows who I am.....he invited me. I used to hang out with BRICKHOUSE and TASMAN in Baghdad.....was one of the guests at the "Welcome Home Herf" back in Dec '06.

Can't wait to meet you though....maybe on my next trip up I can swing through PLANO. :cool:

Looking forward to meeting you too! I am down at TR from time to time too. But generally Plano. Always look forward to meeting another troop!
B