• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two Firsts Yesterday

tc7man

Yesterday was a special day for me. My truly awesome new wife and I celebrated our first anniversary.
Which means? Yes, we got married on 6/6/6 in Las Vegas, NV.

One of the ways that I celebrated was with my 1st ISOM, a Ramon Allones. It was truly awesome. I have tried 63 different cigars now. I find them all very unique, but the ISOM was truly different than anything that I have had before. Very complex, taste changing often, truly delightful. The buzz was very relaxing. I suffer chronic pain and that stick took it all away, like some truly great cigars do. I feel that cigars are great therapy- relaxing, mood lifting, and better than a trip to the shrink's.

Just wanted to make these comments and say hello to everyone.

First of all, congratulations on your anniversary!! I hope that you two have many more of them in the offing. Second, congratulations on your ISOM!! Despite how good other cigars are, the ISOMs are in a class of their own. Not that I would replace some of the others, but the ISOMs add something to the experience that cannot be replaced. Sorry to hear about the pain but glad that the cigars help out. Have a great one!! :cool:

1 down and 100 to go. Congrats!

Yesterday was a special day for me. My truly awesome new wife and I celebrated our first anniversary.
Which means? Yes, we got married on 6/6/6 in Las Vegas, NV.

One of the ways that I celebrated was with my 1st ISOM, a Ramon Allones. It was truly awesome. I have tried 63 different cigars now. I find them all very unique, but the ISOM was truly different than anything that I have had before. Very complex, taste changing often, truly delightful. The buzz was very relaxing. I suffer chronic pain and that stick took it all away, like some truly great cigars do. I feel that cigars are great therapy- relaxing, mood lifting, and better than a trip to the shrink's.

Just wanted to make these comments and say hello to everyone.
Congratulations on your anniversary! Your comment on the cigar making you forget your pain, got me thinking of my pains and how the pain affects my attitude. Maybe by working on my attitude i can affect my pain levels. Thanks for the food for thought! Hope you celebrate 99 more anniversaries. :thumbs:

Congrats on the anniversary, to both of you! :thumbs:

Congratulations! May you have many more...anniversaries as well as Habanos. :thumbs:

Wilkey