• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two Golf Related Questions

OK I do play by the basics but nothing nit picky...

If I sole the club and accidently tap the ball I'm not going to add a stroke for it....

I have to go with Phil Mickelson's swing and shot making capabilities. He has a great swing and can hit every shot in the book, his putting and short game are unreal (that is where I struggle) ....he just does not use his head all of the time to hit the right shot.

Yeah, I think Phil's epitaph will read "Which did he make more of, bad decisions or fancy shots?"

OK I do play by the basics but nothing nit picky...

If I sole the club and accidently tap the ball I'm not going to add a stroke for it....

Brother, that's fine. As long as you aren't betting with your playing partners or running around bragging about your +2 handicap, who cares. If you're just playing for fun, then that's what it should be about, fun.

I used to be pretty serious about golf. Played in a bunch of tournaments and spent entirely too much time and MONEY doing it. I finally realized that it is so much more fun just go out with a group of friends, have a couple of cigars and a good time. I know a lot of people that just can't function without having some outlet for their competitive nature, but I'm not one of them.