• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two Guys 1 Ashtray - Podcast

TwoGuys1Ashtray

Hi,

We created an amateur podcast on youtube where we smoke cigars and drink scotch each week. This week we have Captain Chris Collins on. He went through Top Gun Training School and was a Blue Angel for 3 years. I hope you enjoy! Thanks, Scott

A couple of things

1. With the name I was really expecting you to talk more about the cigars and scotch? I watched when the scotch was poured, and the cigars passed out. Still have no idea what your drinking or smoking. Chris seems like a cool guys and probably a great person to have in your friend group but it’s not the My friend Chris tells us about his life podcast.

2. I really dig the name, I think allot could be done with that, however I think the cigars especially need to be the main highlight.

3. Camera angles need to be worked on. Watching the side profile while you talk is a turnoff. Need 2 cameras maybe 3 if your having a guest.

4. I’m sure some others may tear into you a bit for this. When marketing your podcast there is a place and way of doing this. My wife has 2 very popular podcasts which are growing quickly. It’s bad form and will eventually backfire on you if your just logging into sites, Facebook groups etc and posting a link. You need to participate in groups like this first, or at least ask. Even with Facebook groups it’s extremely bad form. There are lots of groups out there that allow people to advertise or self promote. Again it’s best to be a part of that group before just jumping in, or check to see if it’s allowed.

These are most some friendly ideas. I really do dig the name, and if you stop using it and I can get my wife to enjoy cigars more maybe we will steal it and create a 2 girls one ashtray version haha.

A couple of things

1. With the name I was really expecting you to talk more about the cigars and scotch? I watched when the scotch was poured, and the cigars passed out. Still have no idea what your drinking or smoking. Chris seems like a cool guys and probably a great person to have in your friend group but it’s not the My friend Chris tells us about his life podcast.

2. I really dig the name, I think allot could be done with that, however I think the cigars especially need to be the main highlight.

3. Camera angles need to be worked on. Watching the side profile while you talk is a turnoff. Need 2 cameras maybe 3 if your having a guest.

4. I’m sure some others may tear into you a bit for this. When marketing your podcast there is a place and way of doing this. My wife has 2 very popular podcasts which are growing quickly. It’s bad form and will eventually backfire on you if your just logging into sites, Facebook groups etc and posting a link. You need to participate in groups like this first, or at least ask. Even with Facebook groups it’s extremely bad form. There are lots of groups out there that allow people to advertise or self promote. Again it’s best to be a part of that group before just jumping in, or check to see if it’s allowed.

These are most some friendly ideas. I really do dig the name, and if you stop using it and I can get my wife to enjoy cigars more maybe we will steal it and create a 2 girls one ashtray version haha.

HA HA HA. ConDaddy We really do appreciate your honest feedback. Again we are just amateurs/hacks at this. Our camera right now is an ipad if that tells you anything. We have talked about new cameras and camera angles. At this point we are going to upgrade our audio and then work on video. Its just a start. But again, thanks for taking the time to write.