• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two pound of Killer Beans...just for you!

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
How about a nice little 2 lb special featuring two of the most popular beans I have...here’s the line-up:

-African Assassin
whole beans - dark roast - medium body
This coffee is a blend of five African beans; Ethiopian, Kenyan, Ugandan, Burundian and Malawi. These beans carry a medium body with a bright acidity and a hearty character that’s pleasingly sharp. So smooth, you won’t even hear them sneaking up on you!
Regular $11.95/lb.

Caribbean Cut Throat
whole beans - dark roast - deep body
Better than Jamaican Blue Mountain! It’s a dangerously smooth blend, with a hint of smokey nuttiness and a wide spectrum of flavors to the finish. Very deep body...a body to die for!
Regular $14.95/lb

These beans would normally run $26.90 (plus shipping), but now you can get your hands on both for only $23.90 (plus shipping), This is a savings of $3.00...that’s more than enough money for you to buy 6-7 Grape Flavored White Owls for a few of your friend’s!

This special is for the FIRST 10 ONLY! After that it's all over.

Email me if you'd like to get your hands on some of these World Class beans jerry@killerbeans.com and I'll get them out the door ASAP.

Don't forget to include with your email your full mailing address as well as a contact phone number.

Thanks guys!

I still have more of these sets ready to go....belly up to the coffee bar boys. :cool:

Many thanks to those of you who've already order!

This special is going to be over in the next few days, so you better get yours now. :cool:

first timer here :0

email sent ;)

Gotcha all taken care of. Going out the door this afternoon with USPS DC# 0307 1790 0004 2450 9632.
Should be in your hands on Monday.

Thanks Lee, I hope you have a great weekend!

G,
If this is still a good offer, please count me in. If the offer is over, will there ever be a time where you offer all your beans in an all out sampler? Perhaps all in 1/2 pound bags?

Emo

G,
If this is still a good offer, please count me in. If the offer is over, will there ever be a time where you offer all your beans in an all out sampler? Perhaps all in 1/2 pound bags?

Emo

You've got mail! :whistling:

G,

Emo

You've got mail! :whistling:

Hey Jerry, you sound like the AOL guy :D .

For all you S / BOTL that still haven't tried Mr. Jerry's coffee, you should give it a go and do the sampler test and decide for yourself. It's some of the best coffee that I have vere tasted and I know that there are a large number of folks here that will say the same....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

damn, i'd be very interested, only problem is i dont have a coffee grinder. :angry:

damn, i'd be very interested, only problem is i dont have a coffee grinder. :angry:

You can get one pretty cheap and I even seen websites that give them away, all you have to do is pay the shipping. Also, every Shoprite, PriceChopper, Winn Dixie, etc has them right in their grocery store and I'm sure that they'll let you grind it there for free...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

If not, I'm sure Mr. Jerry will grinf it for you but it's fresher if you grind it yourself once the package arrives!!!

after trying the killer beans from the quad state hurf, i am left wanting more, they hit the spot! I am going to have to buy some now. I am not a coffee drinker but now that might have to change.

after trying the killer beans from the quad state hurf, i am left wanting more, they hit the spot! I am going to have to buy some now. I am not a coffee drinker but now that might have to change.

Change will do you good. Nothings better than super fresh high quality beans...we're not talking Folgers or Maxwell House. :cool:
Glad to hear that you enjoyed the beans at the Quad State Herf!

You can get one pretty cheap and I even seen websites that give them away, all you have to do is pay the shipping. Also, every Shoprite, PriceChopper, Winn Dixie, etc has them right in their grocery store and I'm sure that they'll let you grind it there for free...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

If not, I'm sure Mr. Jerry will grinf it for you but it's fresher if you grind it yourself once the package arrives!!!

Wal-Mart has a little Mr. Coffee grinder. I've had mine for at least a year. I hope this link works.

Grind My Beans

Jerry, Got my beans today and they look great. I can't wait to try them this weekend. The check will go out tomorrow.

Glad you got them Larry...why wait until the weekend!?! :laugh:

I suppose I could bring some to work, but they don't appreciate fine coffee here :laugh:

I was wondering if that heavy duty ziploc bag they ship in is OK for storage for a few months?

I will second what Stogieman said. It truly is the BEST coffee I've tasted. Won some at the QS HERF and am now serving it my store. Anxiously waiting for the rest of my beans, MrJerry.

:thumbs:

I suppose I could bring some to work, but they don't appreciate fine coffee here :laugh:

I was wondering if that heavy duty ziploc bag they ship in is OK for storage for a few months?

Months no. Weeks yes. Coffee is good for NO MORE that 4-5 weeks out of the roaster, it starts to go to hell real quick. NEVER put your beans in the frig or freezer as that will do nothing but dry them out.

Good point on the guys at work...let 'em drink "office coffee"! :laugh:

I will second what Stogieman said. It truly is the BEST coffee I've tasted. Won some at the QS HERF and am now serving it my store. Anxiously waiting for the rest of my beans, MrJerry.

I drug a big ass big down to the PO for you this afternoon...should be arriving either Saturday or Monday. I can't wait to hear what your customers think about the beans! :cool:

I drug a big ass big down to the PO for you this afternoon...should be arriving either Saturday or Monday. I can't wait to hear what your customers think about the beans! :cool:

YOU DA MAN!!