• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two Year Anniversary Contest!

Hey Isy! Though I haven't gotten the chance to interact with you much yet congratulations on the anniversary and I am sure I will get to know ya in short time.

As for time, December 10th at 10am.

Congrats! You're a big asset to this community. Thanks for your contributions here.

Thanks for the contest!

Dec 7, 9:35pm :thumbs: A day that will live in infamy...

BR

Congrats on the Anni and 2000 posts!

Dec 6, 9:01 AM

Thanks for the contest.

Ken

Another great contest here... congrats on your 2k posts along with your 2yr anniversary! You are a trusted CP member by all!
My guess is Dec.11 @ 7:34PM

Issy does this mean you are a FOG?

And I heard the Permium line is Drew Estates new pink donut infused line. SD personally requested the line and assures management that ALL law enforcement nationwide will be utilizing the product. Or so I heard!

December 3, 2009 11:46am EST

Iss., you are the man!

Thanks

PJ

Congratulations Isy! I've heard lots of great things about you.
Let me crunch the numbers for you as of the time of this post. You joined on November 27th, 2007, which means at the time of this post you've been a member for something like 727 days. In that time you've made 1966 posts, which means you average 2.7 posts a day. You need 34 more posts to reach the 2000 mark, which you should do in 12.6ish days. That should be around 11:20 AM on December 7th. Which, by the way, is a "day that shall live in infamy" according to FDR. So as long as you act normal... :)

Congrats on the upcoming milestone Isy.

December 8, 8:15pm

Thanks for the contest!

And I heard the Permium line is Drew Estates new pink donut infused line. SD personally requested the line and assures management that ALL law enforcement nationwide will be utilizing the product. Or so I heard!

Iss., you are the man!

Thanks

PJ

PJ....I have pre-sold all the Pink Donut special releases already. I would suggest contacting souldog....I'm sure he can split up a box for you.

Iss., you are the man!

Thanks

PJ

PJ....I have pre-sold all the Pink Donut special releases already. I would suggest contacting souldog....I'm sure he can split up a box for you.

What about this Jon? I have some lawmen on my x-mas list! GB?

PJ

I'm always up for an "UBER PERMIUM" any time. :whistling:

Israel, whether you sold cigars or not, you are one of the nicest, most genuine guys I have ever met and I'm glad to call you my friend...thank God cigars brought us all together. It may be colder in Kingston than Miami, but it sure has brought you a new World of friends since you got there to help warm your soul.

December 10th....3:30PM EST

Happy Holidays and thanks for the contest my friend!

TomIsyGary.jpg

Isy my man...you are falling behind!

Get to posting buddy! :sign:

Congrats on the milestone my guess December 11 8:38 pm.
Thanks for the contest.