• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two years ago today........

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
Yep, you poor bastids have had to tolerate me for TWO LONG years as of today, June 18th 2005 :laugh:

I found my One year anniversary thread and at the time I had 3230 posts. Well sorry to say it only got worse :D this will be post 6687.

I'm up to three coolerdors now, only have 650 or so cigars on hand at the moment(I'm slipping :0 ). Last year at this time I was on more of a Havana kick than I am at the present time. I've been mostly smoking a mix of Corona Gordas Havanas (SLR Serie A being my favorite) and high end domestics like Davidoff Millennium Blend, Opus X, & Padron 1926. I recently discovered that I very much enjoy Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 GOLD (Inside joke, right Geoge? :laugh: ).

The newest member of CigarPass is PetersCreek #1905 and he was born the same year as me. :thumbs: A year ago today, member #1152 joined "chuckster" (he only made one post then disappeared) so it's been another banner year for growth here at CigarPass :thumbs:

It's also nice to see a higher percentage of the newer guys actually sticking around. ;)

So, I want to say "thanks" to everyone, especially the "Prime Minister" of CigarPass (Rod) :love: for making this a great place and it's been a fun two years being associated with CigarPass :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

If you guys find my time capsule boring then too freakin' bad, get used to it 'cause there'll be another one next June 18th :laugh:

Congratulations. Can't believe it's been 2 years already. Guess I shouldn't think of you as a newbie anymore... j/k :D Glad ya stayed!

It's not Geoge, it's Horace - DAMN IT!!! :angry: (ask Neal)

I'd intersperse bad spelling and grammar to boost your post count, but I can see you already or doing fine in that category!!! :laugh:

Great having you around, Bill! Thanks for the laughs... :thumbs:

9 posts a day and it will only go up when a Democrat gets elected :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only 2300 behind ya Bill, by this time next year it will be at least 3K. :p

Good grief this guy's long-winded. Who'd you say you were again? Oh yeah, he's the one that likes the tinman. :laugh:

Congrats one the milestone, wouldn't be the same without ya. :thumbs:

Bill,

Thank you for helping this once newb out over the past year and a half. I am much wiser thanks to you(cigars anyways). Congrats on the Anny!

Gregor

He will NEVER Stop post padding!!! :sign:

Bill, congrats. :thumbs:

Thanks for stickin' around Bill ;)

And no fair sending me PM's when I can't reply back :angry2: :angry: :rolleyes:

Next time send an email :D

you-Two years 6700 posts
me-1 year and 1 month 958 posts
Either you have 3 times as much as me to say or
you just say 3 times as much :sign:

Congrats on the CP milestone :thumbs:
It wouldn't be the same place with out ya :cool:

Bill

Congratulations CC on your anniversary! :thumbs: We're all the better for you being here.