• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two years in the board

cigarsarge

BOHICA
Here is a little contest to judge your memory. On December 29, 2005 I will be here two years. The contest is only open to people who are members at the completion of this post.

Here is the kicker...I will give a prize pack of some really nice smokes to the first person who posts a reply saying, "I would like a prize pack from the sarge". But you cannot reply until 0001 hours on Decenber 29, 2005 CST. Anybody that does before then is disqualified.

What I am shooting for is the winning post to appear directly below this one. Mark your calenders... bookmark this page...Just be ready on December 29, 2005. :p

Nice contest Sarge, good luck to all! Sarge I posted so not as to be in it, but to wish you a Happy Anniversary brother! Thanks again.

Edited for clarification

Guess I should have said do not reply to this post period before the time mentioned...What should I do about tone-ny? :p He could not wait to reply. :D

So what are you shooting for now :p

cigarsarge said:
What I am shooting for is the winning post to appear directly below this one. Mark your calenders... bookmark this page...Just be ready on December 29, 2005. :p
[snapback]262810[/snapback]​

AVB said:
So what are you shooting for now :p

cigarsarge said:
[snapback]262810[/snapback]​
[snapback]262912[/snapback]​

Beats the crap outa me. :p First to post on the appointed time wins...CC included.

Post away folks. :thumbs:

So we are to post at 12:00 AM CST on the 29th? Or in other words, midnight on the 28th? All we have to do is post that line?

The contest begins at 0001 hours CST on 12/29/05. That would be one minute after midnight. Stay up late, win some cigars. If you post at 0000 hours, that is one minute too early.

I'll be waiting here, until that time.......

So now we can post here? Okay I think I got it now. Did I win yet? :p

I'll just win and save you the postage Ken. :D

You guys aren't reading the rules right.

WHEN exactly does the contest begin?

cigarsarge said:
The contest begins at 0001 hours CST on 12/29/05. That would be one minute after midnight. Stay up late, win some cigars. If you post at 0000 hours, that is one minute too early.
[snapback]262944[/snapback]​

Is that daylight saving time??? :whistling: (CC told me to ask :laugh: )

ggiese said:
cigarsarge said:

[snapback]263028[/snapback]​

OUCH

ggiese said:
cigarsarge said:

Hell...Seeing how I did not make the rules clear It could be any kind of time. Who frickin knows...Who cares..Post away...I'll figure smething out... I'm gonna give someone some cigars...Sometime...For sure!!! :p

cigarsarge said:

Hell...Seeing how I did not make the rules clear It could be any kind of time. Who frickin knows...Who cares..Post away...I'll figure smething out... I'm gonna give someone some cigars...Sometime...For sure!!! :p
[snapback]263068[/snapback]​
[/quote]

SIR! Cigars accepted here SIR!! Addy in profile SIR!

Nevermind

Let this thread tell the story of the contest.

Repost a new thread after xmas, restating the rules, and hold to them. Let that be your contest thread.