• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two years in the board

cigarsarge said:
hello from the state of tennessee. I am a newbie to cigar pass but not to the world of cigars. I have been smoking for the past ten years. I was recently chosen to rate cigars for smoke magazine. The issue i am in will be out this winter. I am a patrol sergeant for a sheriff's department in west tennessee. cigars and coffee keep me sane in my patrol car. my collection includes fuentes.padrons,cao's,bolivars and a small selection of isoms. I am looking to trade and being in some passes after my credibility is established. happy smoking!! :0
[snapback]75388[/snapback]​

Look @ me, Look @ me!!

Since I smoke ur stash anyway,

I would like a prize pack from cigarsarge!
Glad your Still Around!!

mhortsch said:
Nevermind

Let this thread tell the story of the contest.

Repost a new thread after xmas, restating the rules, and hold to them. Let that be your contest thread.
[snapback]263112[/snapback]​

Thanks for the advice...NEWBIE!!! :p

I would like a prize package from the Sarge!

Ok I followed the rules, so do I win?

CYG

I win I think!

According to my PC clock it was 12:00 the board cheats! :D

i would like a prize pack but i would rather sarge have a great day. Thankyou for all the posts over the past 2 years.

My post is "not" directly below the winning post, do I win the ashtray?

Gregor

*double d snuck one in*

btw, congrats Sarge!

cigarsarge said:
Here is a little contest to judge your memory. On December 29, 2005 I will be here two years. The contest is only open to people who are members at the completion of this post.

Here is the kicker...I will give a prize pack of some really nice smokes to the first person who posts a reply saying, "I would like a prize pack from the sarge". But you cannot reply until 0001 hours on Decenber 29, 2005 CST. Anybody that does before then is disqualified.

What I am shooting for is the winning post to appear directly below this one. Mark your calenders... bookmark this page...Just be ready on December 29, 2005. :p
[snapback]262810[/snapback]​

I would like a prize pack from the sarge

PS. I got it directly below your post! :D

Congrats on two years Sarge.

"I would like a prize pack from the sarge".

Does 0100 hrs PST count? :laugh:

"I would like a prize pack from the sarge".

Does 0100 hrs PST count? :laugh:

The CP clock is off from my computer clock by 3 min.

CvilleYoungGun said:

Ok I followed the rules, so do I win?

CYG
[snapback]267817[/snapback]​

We have a winner...CYG. :thumbs: PM me your addy and a pack of nice smokes is yours.

Congrats CYG! I tried but I couldn't drag my ass to the computer... :laugh:

:(

I even synched my computer clock with my mac to make sure I waited until 12:01 am.

In case anyone is interested, CP is 30 seconds behind the national computer clock time :)

And now I just realised that I replied about 6 times before... man I never did follow rules that well in school.