• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two years on CP

jorel

Just crested the two-year mark on CP. Five things I've learned.

1) Bombing strangers can be fun.

2) Box Splits are awesome. The "Chumps" foursome I'm in is one of the things I really enjoy through CP. And I've hooked up with some others who have split boxes on occasion - seems to be an extra bond that gets created when they endure. I'm most grateful the Chumps took me in when I was a newbie with only a few months under my belt. Still a newbie - just more months and lbs under the belt.

3) People can implode on CP quite quickly. Seemingly rational people devolve over random stuff when a simple "oops, my bad" would end it.

4) Lean on FOGs/regulars. I learned a lot by PMing people who had a viewpoint on something i was interested in.

5) Search is not really my friend. I'd rather have a beer and smoke with Click-n-Ship.

John

Congrats, John! I think #1 and #5 are my favs. :laugh:

Congrats bro!

Congrats John,

You were one of the first that helped me out with some great generous sticks my first month or so here! Thanks, glad I could get in on a split with you and hope its not the last.

Didn't you also learn that punk_lawyer is a lunatic? :D

Congrats on two years!

Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary John! I've learned a lot from following the Chumps's box splitting.

John is a classy BOTL for sure, after being on the receiving end of his bombs.
Congrats on the anny!

PJ

Congrats on the two years. :thumbs:

I was never quick enough to get in on splits, though. Guess I have to host one? ;)

Steve

John you know you are a dear friend to me and I remember when you were just a young un'

My time knowing you has and will be tremendous. Thank you for your time with us.

3) People can implode on CP quite quickly. Seemingly rational people devolve over random stuff when a simple "oops, my bad" would end it.

John

I resemble that remark fellow chump brother!! Congrats on the 2 years what a great ride it is!!

Jim