• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFC 75

Mrepp

To boldly troll where no Troll has trolled before
This saturday (9-8-07) you all can catch UFC 75 for free on spike TV.

The Main Events are:
Quinton Jackson Vs. Dan Henderson
Matt Hamill Vs. Michael Bisping
Mirko Cro Cop Vs. Cheick Kongo

For more info on the card look Here

Also note, we tried this va pm but there was just too much interest and chat so I made the thread. So post your comments predictions & bets.

Also to add, If my sources are right your all in for a big treat on a fighter the UFC just signed that will be announced on sat.

As far as bets go I have:
smokelaw1 Rampage Jackson over Hendo
bfreebern Rampage Jackson over Hendo
davew0670 Rampage Jackson over Hendo

I'm willing to cover one more bet, I'll take Houston Alexander over Alessio Sakara.

Yes, this is probably the card of the year and it's free.

I don't really know who is going to win any of these. I think you have to give Mirko a slight edge over Congo, but you can always get lucky in the UFC.

I'm psyched for Sat night! Spike is running the UFC 75 Countdown, so set your Tivos!

JK
(still remembers UFC 1)

:thumbs:

Rampage!!!!!

I took a beating at the last UFC in the gambling dept. Had to buy a bunch of premium beers because I was the only one who thought Liddel was going to win. :sign:

Saturday is definately a "guys" night. College football, UFC and NAscar all on tv. We have two 50" tv's and a projector being set up. A bunch of baby back ribs and lots of beer.

Also to add, If my sources are right your all in for a big treat on a fighter the UFC just signed that will be announced on sat.

Wanderlei Silva?

He was already signed actually, It was announced during UFC 74. At the moment he's training with Randy and extream couture.

Yes, this should be good. I don't know who to root for in the Hammil/Bisping fight. I like both fighters. I think Bisping will clobber him though.

The Main Events are:

Also note, we tried this va pm but there was just too much interest and chat so I made the thread. So post your comments predictions & bets.

As we discussed, Rampage will beat Henderson. But, it could be a war, and both guys have the tools to end this thing quick if the opportunity presents itself. I would not be upset or surprised if I lose that bet. 5'er on QJ. Want to put any parameters on that 5'er? I'm fine with it being Blind.
Bisping will dominate.
CC is going to put Kongo to sleep.

Wanderlei Silva?

He was already signed actually, It was announced during UFC 74. At the moment he's training with Randy and extream couture.

sweet..so someone else?

Bob Bass :sign:

FEDOR!!!! I hope the annoncement comes through. All my sources are tingling with the "news."

I've got the same pick as most of you: Rampage, Bisping, and Cro Cop to win. I also think it's something to do with Fedor signing. One can hope!

I totally forgot it was a free Spike TV airing. I LOVE it when they do that, although it only seems to happen on fights in the UK, doesn't it? No matter to me. 9/8 is actually my birthday, so it's a nice treat from Spike TV to me. :)

The Main Events are:

As we discussed, Rampage will beat Henderson. But, it could be a war, and both guys have the tools to end this thing quick if the opportunity presents itself. I would not be upset or surprised if I lose that bet. 5'er on QJ. Want to put any parameters on that 5'er? I'm fine with it being Blind.
Bisping will dominate.
CC is going to put Kongo to sleep.

Aww man all you rampage fans, don't get me wrong I like the guy but hendo currently holds the Light heavyweight and Middleweight title in pride, and beat Wanderli Silva to get that light heavy weight title. He also won this last years open weight grand prix. He's gonna sand rampage home to his mama. BTW its really shitty that the UFC is stripping him of his middle weight title just because he said he feels more comfortable fighting at light heavy weight.

Wanderlei Silva?

sweet..so someone else?

Bob Bass :sign:

FEDOR!!!! I hope the annoncement comes through. All my sources are tingling with the "news."

*cough* *cough*, 1.8mil a fight for 4 fights, *cough* *cough*

Yeah, it going to be Fedor. The card will be hard to call. Anything can happen, especially with the Jackson fight! Henderson is very, tuff on his feat and a former Olympic wrestler (from back in my day). Jackson might get knocked out. He got knocked out by silva(twice)..silva got knocked out by Henderson.

1.8??? Damn! I wonder what they were paying Chuck? I think he had fewer fights than any top fighter but his face was all over the place.