• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFC 91

marcsheldon

CP's official Architect
Randy Coture vs. Brock Lesner.
Nov. 15th

Anticipated to be the most watched UFC event in history.

I know they'll get my 50 bucks. anyone else?

link

Probably not. I'm glad to see Randy stepping back into the octagon and finishing out his career the way he should, but I guess I'm all hyped out.

I think Lesnar might be biting off more than he can chew in this one. I know Randy is 45, and he doesn't finish guys by submission, but I can just see Lesnar making a mistake in this fight, and getting finished off.

I guess we will never get to see that Randy vs. Fedor fight now.

I call Lenser by DDT or Camel Clutch in the 2nd round. Randy wife was spouting off word vomit and said the Fedor thing may be a possiblity. There is supposed to be a "Randy" clause with Affliction.

hmmm, I can't believe he(White) is saying that it will be the biggest fight in UFC history!! Thats alittle extreme. It will be an interesting fight thou and i think Brock has a good chance to win. Brock weakness is ground fighting and jj. He doesn't have to worry about that as much with Randy

Randy All the way, I'll throw some bets on it too.

Looking forward to it. I love watching Randy foght. We've already set up for a poker/fight night.

1badbird

You are talking about a Dana White quote, so he is referring to money and not the quality of the fight. Dana is a promotor and had very good odds on breaking some PPV records for MMA with this one. Best technical fight, nahhhh (unless he could tap out The Natural with a Camel Clutch as stated in my previous thread).

Brock has manhandled his last two opponents with strength. Randy is easily in better shape that Mir and the Texas Lazy Horse. So, that will be a little more even in this cage match.

hmmm, I can't believe he(White) is saying that it will be the biggest fight in UFC history!! Thats alittle extreme. It will be an interesting fight thou and i think Brock has a good chance to win. Brock weakness is ground fighting and jj. He doesn't have to worry about that as much with Randy