• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFO's over NJ

djm

well, i watched 3 NY news channels tonight only to discover that at 12:39am yesterday morning, many unidentified flying objects were witnessed and filmed by hundreds of people including police over carteret, nj, which is the town next to mine and about a mile away. they showed some of the video footage. man, there goes the property value.

They probably came from Neptune and are looking for those cigars that showed up on the Cigar Pass - "cigar deals" forum! :)Flying Saucers! The Liberals will try to blame it on George W. Bush somehow. :confused:First the Mexican illegal aliens invade, and now Aliens from outer space! What next? :)

LMAO @ Sam :biggrin: I remember several years ago when "ufo's" flew over Phoenix, AZ. Personally, I think they were just flares droped from a helicopter. Take a look at the video, and their nothing but flares on little parachutes. Paranormal phoenomenan is a favorite topic of mine. I have had some VERY interesting experiences. DJ, I loved the story's you told for Halloween last year. Actually, I still have those story's archived on the old board.

yeah, i'm just surrounded by weirdness. lucky me. :)i probably have a few more stories. i'll have to save them for halloween. i saw the phoenix lights on a documentary. i thought they seemed a little too fixed in relation to each other to be flares, and i've seen those kind of flares in the army on fort sill and fort hood. they usually start drifting and don't stay in perfect position with each other after a few minutes, and they descend continually. but, i guess local conditions could allow for? we'll probably see this nj event on a documentary in a couple months.

I missed the whole thing!! Man I gotta get a tv!!Rod lets hear some of them stories. I have one myself. Theres even a bit of cigar content in it!!

Ok, here's my story. One night when I was around 10 or 11 years old, I was asleep. It was late at night (1:00AM). For some reason I awoke, and I know that I was awake. I had a pet frog, and his frog cage sat on the halfwall right near my bed. I know I was awake, because I was looking at my frog (there was a light in his cage to keep him warm, so I could see around my room as well). Anyways, the door to my room is on the other side of my room. I always kept my door open because of earthquakes, it sucks to get up out of bed at night, run across my room right into my closed door. So anyways, I'm laying there, it's about 1:00am (I remember looking at my clock radio), and I'm looking at my frog. I turn my head as I go to lay back down, and I see two figure's standing near my door. I'm thinking, this is weird, what the heck is that??? Well, it's not my parents, because they wouldn't just stand there staring at me across the room. Besides, I talked to them about this the next day. (this story still comes up to this day, it's something I'll never forget). Here comes the scary part -- I get chills just thinking about it... I'm laying there, and kind of frightened, and one figure starts walking towards me. The other one faded away. I am really scared at this point, but for some reason I don't scream or anything. I'm frozen. This person walks towards me. She is RIGHT near me now, she put her hand on my head (yes, I felt it too), she looks at my face, and 1 second later, she walks through my frog and right through the wall. The other side of the wall is our front yard (outside). I don't tell many people this story, but since you asked, I thought I'd share.Like I said, I know for a fact this wasn't a dream. I kept pinching myself after this happened to make sure I was awake. I remember every detail like it was last night. I remember looking at my frog, I remember looking at my clock radio to see what time it was. For some reason, I didn't get up or scream, I was WAY too scared and frightened. My heart was pounding really hard. After she walked through my wall, I layed there, and drifted off to sleep, somehow or another. My best guess is that this person was past family. I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in spirits.

wow. you should have told us this last halloween! good story. at least you weren't drinking tequila all night like i was during that one encounter, hahaha.

Great story Rod!!! Man I got chill too!! Ok heres mine for the first time in print.
First a little about me. There isnt too much that scares me.I also dont believe in the hereafter or anything like that. Ghosts.. nahh. UFO's? mmm Maybe . Thats another story for later. Ok the story. I was 16 and had a close friend named( to protect the innocent we will call him Bob and his girfriend Kate) Anyway, We were very close hung out all the time and rode motorcyles together and all that stuff. Best friends. Well after he started dating Kate, kate would hang with us to. As time went by i saw less and less of them but we still got together occasionally.Anyway, One night at his house he starts telling me about this weird stuff going on at Kates houses. Doors closing and noises aroung the house and stuff. Of course i was Mr know it all and said theres a resonable explanation for all of it (if indded it was really happening) A little later(few weeks) Kates over with us and we get on the subject again. Shes lived in the house her whole life and had lots to tell. Apparently 2 people had died in the house the first hung himself in the attic the second i forget.
At this point Im still sceptical but decide to go and see if anything happens while Im there. We go to her house one night around 9 or so and noone is home so we sit downstairs in the living room and watch TV. I was a smoker then(and still am) and whenever i wanted a ciggarette I had to go outside. No smoking in the house. Anyway, we are sitting there watching TV and all of a sudden Bob and Kate look at me and say" you smell that?" I look over and think they are pulling some kind of trick. It was definitely cigar smoke although there was no smoke but a very heavy smell as if there were someone sitting next to me smoking a cigar!!! I got up and walked aroung the entire downstairs thinking someone was there with a lit cigar in the house!! Noone!!! Thats when the chills hit!! There was noone else in the house and Kates parents were very strict so I know they wouldnt smeel the house up with cigars for fear of what her parents would do to her!! That was freaky but that wasnt all. After making the rounds I sat back down and we were watching TV some more. All of a sudden theres this huge banging on the side of the house like someone took a sledge hammer to it and was banging the **** out of it!!! I jumped off the couch and said what the F.. was that!!! They just laughed and said thats our friend!!!! I ran outside and there was nothing.. noone nowhere!!! Not a sound!! To this day it sends chills down my spine jut thinking about it. I would have never believed it if I HADNT BEEN THERE TO WITNESS IT. Her parents came home around 11 and she started telling them and they asked did you smell the cigar smoke?.. Apparently they had all had the same experiences. Theres a lot more that they told me about but Thats all I was privy too. I dont think I ever went back there at night again!!!

there's that hanging thing again. seems to be a trend. alright jeff, you not only told your own ghost story, but tied it in with cigars too no less. :)
i was always skeptical about all that crap too because i wanted proof. huh, who knew?

Good story Jeff. But I have to ask you something. You hear a banging noise outside, you smell cigar smoke inside, and your scared, right? WHY THE #### WOULD YOU WANT TO GO OUTSIDE?!?!?!?! LOL :) I do believe some houses are haunted for certain reason's. I have another story that will REALLY send chills down your back, it happened just a few years ago, and this event PROVED to me that after someone passes away, thier still there in spirit form. Luckily, about 5 other people (family/friends) were around to experience this event. Perhaps I should save this story for Halloween...

good story, sam. it has the same tone as all the rest. they ring true when the author's debunk themselves. it can result when someone who may have been skeptical now has to turn around and tell a tale that he might not have believed prior to the event and full well knows it. haha <such as myself> i am not about to repeat my best story, it's waaay too long.

my wife and i saw a ufo in new mexico once it was shaped lke an arrow head with a hole through it that you could see the sky above it the hole was toward the back and took up almost 1/3 of the surface space it crossed from one horizon to the other in 10 seconds or less and was high in the sky the sonic boom came after it was out of sight and almost drove us off the road! only saw it once and that was enough for me!

sorry you had a visual, mel. if they are what we're assuming they are, they're not welcome here as far as i'm concerned, haha.
2 of my cousins in texas drove under something that was coming across a highway down there. it was rectangular and massive and the front edge of it was just coming over the highway when they went under it. they were going to hit the brakes and stop at first so they WOULDN'T go under it, but there was a tractor trailer right on their ass, and he saw it too and was almost pushing them out of the way and laying on his horn to fly, so they flew. me personally, i've never seen anything, but yet my family tells me otherwise. i remember the incident they refer to perfectly, and i have a crystal clear recollection of it, but it's different from what they all tell me, and thier explanation is the weird one, how can that be?

I'm kinda into the whole spirits, ufo's and things of that nature....

1) I believe in "something" after death- I just do... Call it what you will, spirits, life after dead, ghosts... whatever- its real- and I believe.

2) UFO's... I dont see why people think this is such a stretch? I mean the universe is sooo, well- BIG! Why in the world would you think WE are the only beings out there??? I mean- I hope something else is out there- I'd hate to thing we're A#1 with our all you can eat buffet's! :D I've got a bunch of SVCD's of UFO documentary's I've captured off TV and stuff... my wife thinks I'm a child when I watch that stuff, but one of the last documentary's I saw talked about a Fireman's hand book, in which they outline what to do in the event of a UFO crash landing! NO JOKE. They explain how in the book it says, it would probably happen at or near a school, where young children would be, because they (ufo's/aliens) are small beings, and not to touch or move anyone or anything, and you'll feel obligated and moved to help these small beings, but dont... It was pretty wild.

I've seen the footage of the phoenix lights, those were not flares in my opinion.

I've seen and heard the tapes of the Rendelsham forest incident in England, where the UFO landed in the forest near a UK/USA airbase, and the higher up's actually had contact with the craft and the passengers of the craft repeatedly... that is to say I saw it on the documentary, and heard to audio only portions of the tape one of the privates made when he went to first examine the landing site...

See now you guys got me started!!! :D

:thumbs: Toaster