• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ugaman72 please email or pm

It could have been worse than just 1 Opus DC.
I'll post feedback at Ebay and leave it at that.

Don't worry about it Bill.
I'm not but you obviously are so don't worry about it jerry, 'kay? ;)

It could have been worse than just 1 Opus DC.
I'll post feedback at Ebay and leave it at that.
That's for sure!!

Thanks for letting us know about this clown saltpeter. :thumbs: I very much appreciate you bringing it to our attention here.

Unfortunately, when people bring up bad trading behavior on the asshat sites like you did here saltpeter, they're usually met with a face full of crap from morons. :rolleyes:

CigarPass is different, we don't protect scammers and bad traders. Again, thanks! :thumbs:

Come on Bill, this is an Ebay problem and not a CigarPass problem.

It's good to out bad traders, but it's very bad form to refer to everyone who disagrees with you a moron!

It's good to out bad traders, but it's very bad form to refer to everyone who disagrees with you a moron!

Pipe down, Jerry. The shoe fits in both cases.

(yes, I'm in a shitty mood today)

Where did I call you a "moron" you liar?

It's also relevant to CigarPass because this guy is a member here and may sell cigars here in the future.

With all due respect, this thread is about the travails of Mssrs. Peter and UGA.

The only thing that makes this relevant here is that the member in question is a CP member. Sure, an ebay deal went south, however if ugaman72 can't fulfill his ebay obligations, who's to say he won't stiff someone here.

Five months ago, this guy knew nothing about cigars. He was very active here from the time he joined (September of 2008) until December of 2008 then he kind of disappeared. Now he's wheeling and dealing in hard to find Fuentes? Hmmm, the "Financial Advisor" business must be a little slow these days.

Looks like he buys quite a bit on eBay but when he sells things, he's an irresponsible ass. :angry: I wonder if he ever did ship that poor bastid that guitar?

As Gary pointed out here's one of his recent purchases.

9780943015446.jpg

Maybe he's "struggling" with some personal issues :rolleyes: which is NO EXCUSE for being a repeat scumbag.

I wonder why he doesn't post his sales here? :laugh:

Oh and jerry, I see you don't deny being a liar! :laugh: Even a half-assed "businessman" like yourself should realize that you should learn to pipe down and keep your lies and your obnoxious comments to yourself because in the end the only thing you will accomplish is hurting your "business." ;)