• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ugh...It's starting a bit early this year.

Screwed-up weather is extremely consistent with global warming. More fun is in the cards for everyone.

I'm back in PA, but leaving for Florida this evening to do some consulting work.

Better 20 below than 90 above. I can always put another log on the fire.

Doc.

Amen, brother.

And Alan, you better zip on down here to balmy Minneapolis again for a quick herf at Al's before the snow starts a-flyin' :D

- Tim

Minnesota you gotta love it!

Move to Minneapolis the winters aren't as long by about a month (I'm thinking).....

Better 20 below than 90 above. I can always put another log on the fire.

Doc.

Amen, brother.

And Alan, you better zip on down here to balmy Minneapolis again for a quick herf at Al's before the snow starts a-flyin' :D

- Tim

I'm working on getting down there end of September/beginning October if things work out. I'll be flying solo this time. :cool:

Minnesota you gotta love it!

Move to Minneapolis the winters aren't as long by about a month (I'm thinking).....

Paul, you couldn't pay me enough to actually live down there. I'm not a city boy by any stretch of the imagination. The closer I get to tall buildings the more I start to feel like just another victim of the rat race. It's great for those that like it, but it's not for me.

I do wish I had a few more food delivery options, though. :laugh:

Alan, I feel the same way about the country. OK to visit, but I like to know somethings open all day and night.

I do wish I had a few more food delivery options, though. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I bet! Duluth at 7:00 pm on a cold January night with nothing much to eat at home is a tough proposition.

You went from one extreme to the other :laugh: I won't laugh to loud though, seeing as my wife wants to move near her family in <gulp> Phoenix.

I actually moved to Phoenix first, then Tucson/Seattle/Vegas via work. Phoenix is usually five degrees warmer than us, which is nice from October through April, sucks May-September. It is nice to be able to play golf on Thanksgiving before football & turkey. :cool:

Believe it or not...here in Heat/humidity country in Alabama it is surprisingly
pleasant in August

melly

We've only managed to dip down into the 40's Alan, so we're lucky!

27* two nights in a row. It's supposed to be in the 40s for the foreseeable future, though. Just a blip on the ol' radar of Northland weather.

Erratic weather is consistent with this area of the country and specifically this area of the state of MN. It has NOTHING to do with global warming, cooling, or any other "phenomenon". It's just the way things are up here. I just like to do these little "look at me, the weather sucks here" posts every once in a while so everyone remembers I'm here. :p

;)

I am also in Hurricane country...mixed with warm temps...tornados too...

wooooooooooooooooo

I am waiting for FALL(all 2 days of it) and WINTER

Melly