• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ugliest Dog In the World...

That's what happens when you breed family together. The owner say's he's the nicest dog. Can you imagine it climbing into bed with you? I would have named him snuggle's :)

That's the coolest "little" dog I've ever seen! :laugh:

Anything with ulgy and dog in it has to have a "yo mama" thrown in for good measure.

atuck said:
[snapback]220590[/snapback]​

New avatar for you Alan? :whistling: :sign:

It would make a good guard dog. If I saw that thing I'd get the hell out of there....

When I first saw this thing posted on Fark.com I was really sickened by it (once I verified it was really a dog). This is maybe the grossest living thing Ive ever seen. I guess there are people out there who love this thing but man what a poor hideous creature(dog).

CYG

That dog looks like the spawn of satan. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would freak if I happened upon that thing.

Brian

cvmfour said:
atuck said:
[snapback]220590[/snapback]​

New avatar for you Alan? :whistling: :sign:
[snapback]220813[/snapback]​

devil-smiley-024.gif
devil-smiley-024.gif
rockdevil.gif
:laugh: :laugh:

Sammagnetweb.jpg

that's the poster child for incest. Look at all the dew claws?!?!

Edit: Vomit clean up.

Shibumi said:
that's the poster child for incest. Look at all the dew claws?!?!
[snapback]221447[/snapback]​

I'm pretty sure that's his rear foot. His rear leg is hidden by the pillow he is on. :laugh: :laugh:

That is his front two legs. It looks like he's leaning on his back right hip and his left rear leg he's biting in anger. Either way it's un-natural to have those dew claws. Only a few large breed dogs have 3 or 4, like the Great Pyrenees.

Not only that but he is eating himself, pure evil I tell ya