• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ugliest Tattoos

Ok.....um.......I just spent 10 minutes looking at the most deranged and stupid people on the planet!! :0 But, you know what they say..."To each IS own". :laugh:

Oh crap...imagine that zombie guy sneakin' up on ya late at night? Shoot 'em in the head...only way to put 'em down.

I could not stop myself. First, one page. Then another and another and another and another ...

Same here, I read the entire blog all the way back to the first post!

It took me a minute to realize that was a noose between David Carradine's neck and his weiner......and then I laughed my ass off! :laugh:

The Power Glove tattoo wins:

Danielle-Powerglove-P.jpg

I don't know, "#1 c*@% sucka" was pretty good too. Wonder how she earned that title? :sign:

I thought the many screwed up portraits of Jesus were the most horrible, especially the one with the man boobs

I thought the many screwed up portraits of Jesus were the most horrible, especially the one with the man boobs

I vote for the Zombie-jesus-mermaid...It's hard to say which one of these tats makes the least sense, though.

I vote for the Zombie-jesus-mermaid...It's hard to say which one of these tats makes the least sense, though.

At the risk of spending more time in Purgatory....

Retrarded Jesus was frigging hilarious..

The Pilsbury Doughboy banging Little Debbie on a cupcake is hysterical. The question of why would you do that does come into play.

Your MOM, Me

AHAHAHAHAHA

That was stupid, but just cracked me up.

Art

I dunno. The cowgirl with "large tracts of land" on the arm with implants took the cake for me.

How 'bout the "Stalking Cat" dude...we're not just talking ink here, we're talking mangling yourself :0 :0 WTF!!!