• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Uh Oh....

Thanks MC for the Thread Jack on the GB Monkeys II!

Now to the bidness at hand...

Wade (et all), you'll be given 48 hours to extract the cigars from the bomb. Retreive the cigars successfully, you will be well rewarded. Should you not get to them safely or in time... you must admit ...
d.jpg
feet-761353.jpg

Let the FUN begin! :) ;)

Please post pics of your progress.
sawcat.jpg

Is that with help or without?. I know noobs need all the help they can get, look at the other FATBOY. How many are working on that?

Are these 48 actual hours, of 48 souldog hours? :D

That would be 48 actual hours from acknowledgement of receipt of said device. Clock is ticking!!

and AVB I guess since I got 2 for 1 he can help too, but only by taking pictures. :0

Ok boys and girls, here we go.....

Tools used:

Hammer
Assorted chisels

Taking a good look at the task at hand.

DSC00121.JPG

Taking a moment to admire my parents pet peacock.

DSC00122.JPG

Ok, back to work.... started by creating a fault down the middle and exposed some rubber tubing.

DSC00123.JPG

Continued the fault line until it cracked all the way through, and then exposed one tube.

DSC00124.JPG

Got tube one free and then started on tube two.

DSC00125.JPG

Remains of the block.

DSC00126.JPG

And so the adventure continues.... Remember kids, always wear safety goggles when breaking through concrete.

DSC00127.JPG

Tube One - Packing peanuts and some liquid.

DSC00128.JPG

Contents of Tube Two.

DSC00130.JPG

Ahh, the sweet smell of victory.

DSC00133.JPG

I will stand tall for my noob brothers against this evil enemy and we will fight our way to victory!!!!!

Very nicely done. I'm so proud of you right now that I think I have a tear in my eye. Nope, that's just because I got smoke in it.

Awsome job, both Wade and Jeff.

Wade - to the Victor go the spoils! Congratulations on playing the game so well!
All in all, I win too: I get to send Wade some awsome sticks (pre will be participating as well) AND I get to
Letter-M-260.jpg
st_brown_bear.jpg
50242917.JPG

Soulpup! Well actually more than that. Wade well done. The pics were great, especially the peacock, that's classic. Should have known a Suthern Brutha would know how to GET er DONE! I'll PM re: your prize pack.

What is supposed to be in tube one?

I think AVB's challenge was a little harder. You couldn't chisel it cause it would break the glass.

X2 on "what's the liquid?"

I think AVB's challenge was a little harder. You couldn't chisel it cause it would break the glass.

Perhaps, but let's not detract from an awesome and inspiring victory. This challenge wasn't a piece of cake either.

Good job!!!

X2 on "what's the liquid?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let's just say, it was rough... :whistling:

Sorry Rebel, no embarassment here sir, but a fine bomb to the right guy nonetheless! :thumbs:

Thanks everyone. The girls at the office said that our mailwoman is about 70 years old a weighs about 90 pounds soaking wet, and it was all she could do to get the package inside. So Rebel Herfer took out an elderly mailwoman, 2 hot girls in the apartment office and my roommate. Just for that I am going to set these sticks on fire, one by one. :)