• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ultimate Cigar Smokers Guide

MNBrian

Let me just impart some ultimate wisdom.

1) Keep your humidor at 70RH and 70 degrees.

2) Only buy double banded cigars. The more bands, the better they are.

3) Actually, the more expensive they are, the better they are too. Especially barrel aged cigars infused with cognac or whiskey.

4) Nothing beats a White Owl.

5) If that doesn’t generate some reactions, I’ve clearly lost my touch. It’s good to see so many familiar faces still around these parts!

But seriously, who raised all the ISOM prices and what in the world are those of us who were underprepared doing now? 🤣 I’m back to illusione, Oliva and AF stuff I suppose now! Still can’t find a Tat that I actually like.

Let me just impart some ultimate wisdom.

1) Keep your humidor at 70RH and 70 degrees.

2) Only buy double banded cigars. The more bands, the better they are.

3) Actually, the more expensive they are, the better they are too. Especially barrel aged cigars infused with cognac or whiskey.

4) Nothing beats a White Owl.

5) If that doesn’t generate some reactions, I’ve clearly lost my touch. It’s good to see so many familiar faces still around these parts!

But seriously, who raised all the ISOM prices and what in the world are those of us who were underprepared doing now? 🤣 I’m back to illusione, Oliva and AF stuff I suppose now! Still can’t find a Tat that I actually like.
I’m sure you can find a Tat with a few bands on it.

Where the hell have you been!?!! You doing ok Brian?
Ha doing good! I’ve been avoiding this place so I don’t spend my down payment on a new house on new cigars instead! We’re building a place but some crazy soap-opera stuff happened with the deal. Despite that, I’m doing great - just waiting to see how the chips fall while living in an apartment and waiting for the build to be done!

What’s new with you??

We all blame @jfields for causing the ISOM bubble. I'm pretty sure his picture is being circulated on the island.

Good to see you again!

Ha doing good! I’ve been avoiding this place so I don’t spend my down payment on a new house on new cigars instead! We’re building a place but some crazy soap-opera stuff happened with the deal. Despite that, I’m doing great - just waiting to see how the chips fall while living in an apartment and waiting for the build to be done!

What’s new with you??
A lot of changes but all good! Got married and still rocking out in KS since we last saw each other. Was that 2018?

Hope to see you around here more. Try and join our Vherf’s here. Typically Wednesday at 8est and always on Saturdays at 8est.

What’s new with you??
Moved from DC to C’ville, VA. Left Engineering and Construction Management to be a stay at home Dad. Had 2 boys. Covid hit at the same time i decided to be a nurse, kids played in the woods like 80’s kids. Now I’m 2 weeks away from being a Transplant Organ nur, kids continue to grow. Wife is in the upper echelon of her company. I continue to piss excellence and life moves on.

A lot of changes but all good! Got married and still rocking out in KS since we last saw each other. Was that 2018?

Hope to see you around here more. Try and join our Vherf’s here. Typically Wednesday at 8est and always on Saturdays at 8est.
Yes that was 2018! Congrats on the marriage!! Exciting times!!

I’d love to join a virtual herf! I’m living in an apt right now and have no private (or public) place to smoke and zoom. It’s been a rough year without a cigar break. But someday soon it will all be remedied.

I may just join with a stiff drink instead and say hello. 🤣

Yes that was 2018! Congrats on the marriage!! Exciting times!!

I’d love to join a virtual herf! I’m living in an apt right now and have no private (or public) place to smoke and zoom. It’s been a rough year without a cigar break. But someday soon it will all be remedied.

I may just join with a stiff drink instead and say hello. 🤣
Hey, you don't need to smoke to join in!

Moved from DC to C’ville, VA. Left Engineering and Construction Management to be a stay at home Dad. Had 2 boys. Covid hit at the same time i decided to be a nurse, kids played in the woods like 80’s kids. Now I’m 2 weeks away from being a Transplant Organ nur, kids continue to grow. Wife is in the upper echelon of her company. I continue to piss excellence and life moves on.
Mostly good news! Especially the pissing excellence part!