• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UM vs ND

I'd have made that bet with you last week, but even I am not betting on the Irish this year. :angry:

The local high school games will be better than this one. Can't image too many people tuning in to watch this. What is the line anyway? I would guess that Michigan is favored since they are at home.

I like the action, I'll take ya Justin :)

You're on Wyatt!

The local high school games will be better than this one. Can't image too many people tuning in to watch this. What is the line anyway? I would guess that Michigan is favored since they are at home.

Last I saw, Michigan was 8.5 points favorite or something. You're right though, it could be painful to watch.

This game is reminding me of the Jerry Faust era. We burned him in effagy my freshman year.

This is painful to watch. I'm not a Notre Dame fan, just wanted to bet the game. But it's just horrible.

Well that was about as ugly as it gets. Congrats Justin, 5'er goes out on Monday :)

If Notre Dame's offense can't score on Michigan, they might not score all year.

If Notre Dame's offense can't score on Michigan, they might not score all year.
And you were giving me crap for not wanting to take that bet? This is probably the first time in history that the michigan players feel just a little bit like bullies after beating ND