• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Umm i think im sick

PGK

Banned
In the past 3 days I ordered:

$100 blind newbie pack
Box Comacho Negro Robustos
Box of Oliva Serie O
5x5pack Angel 100 1961's
Box DPG Black Robustos
10 AF Exquisito Maddys
10 AF Exquisito Nattys
10 AF Cubanitos

$100 in beads from heartfelt

And I was hit wit a free Opus, a really nice 5er last week, and a few freebies from my B&M today.

Lucky for me my Fridgidor is almost finished!!!

God this is fun

-Pat

The term "slippery slope" come to mind..... or "We're going to need a bigger boat".....

tobaccania nervosa....sorry, there is no cure ???

In fact, it seems to get progressively worse until you swear you can't buy anything else, and you have packages arriving every day it seems, but you still check the B/S/T forum and go to the B & Ms looking for new stuff regularly.

Not that this has happened to me or anything. My knowledge of it is purely academic. :whistling:

In fact, it seems to get progressively worse until you swear you can't buy anything else, and you have packages arriving every day it seems, but you still check the B/S/T forum and go to the B & Ms looking for new stuff regularly.

Not that this has happened to me or anything. My knowledge of it is purely academic. :whistling:

Yep....that's it!
You will eventually learn to live with it.
Aspirin doesnt help.
18 yr old Scotch works wonders! :D

LOL that's a whole other sickness in itself. Good thing I have slowed it down to only purchasing 3 bottles a month to add to the collection. :whistling:

Yep....that's it!
You will eventually learn to live with it.
Aspirin doesnt help.

Scotch would be prime if I wasb;t dead broke form my splurge this week.. Hopefully some of this stuff gets to me to enjoy this weekend!!!

I hope to God you don't get introduced to the devil site.

You'll probably end up marrying your humidor, and making eye love to it everyday.

:laugh:

Yep!

Brings a tear to my eye. I am so proud... honestly.

I hope to God you don't get introduced to the devil site.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/ :whistling:

i hate this site it stole my credit card from me and now the credit card is asking for monthly alimony payments :angry:

Yeah, I had to join a 12 step program and slowly wean myself away from this site. In my weaker moments I do find myself going back from time to time, especially if there is a good deal to be had.

We're all wasting our lives away worshiping the devil weed that has our minds perverted and twisted into only being able to focus on the pursuit of more, more, more... oh, but I do love it so... :love:

I've gotten pretty good lately at not buying cigars. All week I've wanted to pull the trigger, but I haven't and I'm proud of myself. Will power has a new meaning...

Well, I know I have slipped over the edge and am free-falling!! Thus I can sympathize with all you other addicts! :cool:
I not only have 3 fine bottles of scotch and a bottle of Port that I only sip while smoking cigars, today a 5 cu ft freezer arrived so I can thoroughly freeze my treasures to protect them from the dreaded tobacco beetles. Whew am I in trouble! It's a good thing I can hide the freezer in the workshop or I could be headed toward my third encounter with Divorce Court. :(
I filled the freezer late this PM only to discover there was no way I could come close to getting the whole stash into it at once! I'm going to have to freeze at least two batches over the next couple of weeks. :blush:

Any suggestions how I can turn it off after they are all processed and use it as a humidor? LOL! :D

edited for wretched spelling

No sympathy here..... :laugh:

A cute little desktop turned into a 150 count desktop turned into one, then two, then three, then four coolers, which turned into a Staebell cabinet......and now it's wall to wall full..... :whistling:

Welcome to the "other" side.....B.B.S.