• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Umm.. Where does "Nyquil" belong in here.

LedZep

I bitched about the weather and I Was feeling like crap already..

Took some Green flavored Nyquil last night & slept ok..

But woke up feeling worse.. :(

Backache, headache, fever, chills, sore throat and all the other pleasant go alongs.

I Still lit a cigar this morning, an RP Edge... Only burnt about half of it ..

It didn't taste as good as usual. lol .. and I know why...

Sigh... I'll try to sweat it out tonight. :angry:

:laugh: I feel ya brother. I've spent the last 5 days dealing with the worst all-over body aches I've felt in a long time. Compounded with fever, chills, and nausea. By the time I finally made it to my Doctor's office yesterday they figured I'd already been battling the good 'ole Pig Flu for days. I was so dehydrated that they couldn't find a vein to get some fluids into me sooo...I ended up spending 2 hours at the emergency room getting 2 liters of fluid pumped into me :( All that was an eye-opener but what really made me realize I was big-time sick was when I stopped in at the Outlaw to pick up my CRA 10pack and the cigar smoke turned my stomach :0 :0 Now that's sick!!! Anyhew..hope you're feeling better. I'm a little better today and actually slept some last night. Keep rockin' the Nyquil!!

Bryce

Sounds like something nasty you've got. Keep it away from everybody else, buddy!

The last time I felt truly, mind bogglingly ill was probably 10 years ago. Even though I had never taken any time off, my manager at the time thought I was goldbricking and made a big deal about how I needed to bring her a note from a doctor if I was going to take more than 2 days off. So, spitefully, I composed myself enough to keep the coughing, shivering, sweating and vomiting under the control and I came in to work.

The next week, half of the company was out. I couldn't decide whether I felt bad for what I'd put everybody through or vindicated that I'd made my point.

Probably is H1N1 influenza. Considering I already recieved the regular Influenza A vaccine and I work in healthcare performing direct patient contact duties.. :(

I am not worried about it though..

Too much media hype. H1N1 is less threating then normal seasonal flu which kills 35,000 or more annually.. And doesnt make the headlines..

This year it will be a big story I am sure, Since the CDC is not even consistantly testing for H1N1 anymore..

They already presume 99% of people sick with a "flu" type illness this early in the flu season.. Is H1N1.

I will ride it out , keep myself hydrated and isolated from others... No work Monday... lol

Sounds like something nasty you've got. Keep it away from everybody else, buddy!

The last time I felt truly, mind bogglingly ill was probably 10 years ago. Even though I had never taken any time off, my manager at the time thought I was goldbricking and made a big deal about how I needed to bring her a note from a doctor if I was going to take more than 2 days off. So, spitefully, I composed myself enough to keep the coughing, shivering, sweating and vomiting under the control and I came in to work.

The next week, half of the company was out. I couldn't decide whether I felt bad for what I'd put everybody through or vindicated that I'd made my point.
That's awesome Wolfie!! I first got sick Monday night, took Tuesday off, still felt like shit Wed. but went to work anyway. My GM actually got pissed that I was there. He read me the riot act about,"You wanna make me sick so I can make my kids sick? You think our customers want your shit in there offices??!!" After 5 minutes of that I'd had enough and...and...went directly to a very important appointment :whistling:. Then I went directly home and chugged the only booze I've been able to enjoy for the last week and a half...blessed Nyquil! :D

Wow....I opened this thread thinking it was going to be a Red Stag review! :laugh:

Nyquil has it's place and does the job but I recommend Promethazine (peach or cherry) if you can manage a script for it. You can even order on-line a few places with out one. Goes down very smooth and more of a warm opiate effect than the bad Nyquil buzz. This post is great. lol

I bitched about the weather and I Was feeling like crap already..

Took some Green flavored Nyquil last night & slept ok..

But woke up feeling worse.. :(

Backache, headache, fever, chills, sore throat and all the other pleasant go alongs.

I Still lit a cigar this morning, an RP Edge... Only burnt about half of it ..

It didn't taste as good as usual. lol .. and I know why...

Sigh... I'll try to sweat it out tonight. :angry: