• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Uncle Andy gets schooled

steamboat

Future Skinny Person
DSC02407.jpg

Uncle Andy
DSC02413.jpg

Alex

I am taking every piece of fishing equipment I own, stomping them into pieces and throwing them over the hill. I several rods and a decent selection of tackle, nothing compared to what an avid fisherman would own, I watch youtube and I google to learn about fishing lures and techniques. My nephew catches an 18 inch bass on basically a cane pole with a half of a nightcrawler less than five feet from the bank.

At least you got to spend time with him and he enjoyed himself. Better him be out fishing than sitting at home playing video games.

At least you got to spend time with him and he enjoyed himself. Better him be out fishing than sitting at home playing video games.

LOL, sorry, I forget that many of you don't know me very well and might not realize that I am bragging, not complaining.

Nice looking Bass. :thumbs:

Haha, great catch and at least you know you have a repeat customer. Humility, totally underrated. :laugh:

Great pics! Some of my best memories include taking the kids fishing!

That is a nice catch.

Also, it looks like you are fishing in the water hazard on a golf course? Looks like a fairway in the background of the pic of your nephew.

Paybacks are hell!!! Stand by, he''ll (hopefully) out do you again, if you keep taking him fishing. Great job.