• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UNK Smokes

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
Got these in the OPFTH package, they look very tasty, and smell super good. I ahve no idea what the heck they are though.

Can any one help?

S3000029-1.jpg

S3000031-1.jpg

Thanks

Tim
PS: Any one have any info on the RB Fundadores?

I know you can get RB Funs for next to nothing on cbid!

if those came from botl's and are bare knowing you're on base, they're probably some tasty gerbils..

left - cuaba salomones

middle - monty #2

right - no idea

Rcvd from Smitty in an OPFTH, I will direct him to this thread and see if he can help

Tim

I would have to recommend the "don't ask don't tell" policy. I would concur with the guesses above.

Maybe I should have asked for the answer to be sent in PM.

Still new at this guys, sorry

Tim

I know you can get RB Funs for next to nothing on cbid!

if those came from botl's and are bare knowing you're on base, they're probably some tasty gerbils..

left - cuaba salomones - Way too Dark

middle - monty #2 - Close but still too dark

right - no idea - Same here but not an ISOM

RB's come with a band on them. Good cheapsmoke though.

At 3 for a quarter whaddya want?

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em

No matter what happens, or how busy I am during my day, I always find time to get home to CP. There is always something that will bring out a smile.
At 3 for a quarter whaddya want?

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em

Oh they will get smoked, no doubt, but I will have to send them home, these monsters will consume more time than I give. This is one of the reasons I aske if anyone could help ID them. Second reason is, I am just OCD that way.....

Thanks for the help and all the smiles

Tim

What is the possibility that the one on the left is a Holt's Diademas Dark Corojo.....