• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unopened box of Cuesta-Rey No.95 English Market Selection

I found this unopened box in my fathers room after he passed away and was wondering if they are any good or do they have any value since they are unopened. My mother said he had them for many years.

Where do you live? State, country?
Unless a humid area, the cigars themselves aren't any good most likely as smokes. Would be a cool piece of tobacciana still.

As John said, it would depend on your climate. Even a few months at less than 70% humidity and the cigars would probably no longer be smokable. But possibly a nice piece for display?

I live in Ohio in United States of America.
Me too, unfortunately those cigars won't be any good to smoke anymore. The oils which provide the flavor, have long since dried up.

Since they are no longer good to smoke, is there any value to them being unopened. Do you know how old they might be.

Since they are no longer good to smoke, is there any value to them being unopened. Do you know how old they might be.
Late 60's to early 70's. If properly humidified for the last 50 years, they would be worth a few hundred dollars, but without proper care, no value at all unfortunately.

No way, he wouldn’t ask. He’d tell us how valuable they are and write a 1000 word essay on how to restore them to their full flavor after 40 years of no humidity.

AND he’d have taken the picture in one of his walk in humidors…
Only a 1000 words? That doesn't seem accurate....

Thank you to everyone that replied. I think I will display them as mention earlier on here on the bar in our rec room.
I think that idea is a priceless! What a great way to display something of his.

No way you live in Ohio. Why would anyone need to state "Ohio, in the USA"?

English market selection? Yeah, I'm betting you're somewhere over seas.
Jfields asked what state and country I lived in. I am new to this and thought people were from different countries on here and maybe he was in another country. To be exact, I am from Wintersville, Ohio.

Jfields asked what state and country I lived in. I am new to this and thought people were from different countries on here and maybe he was in another country. To be exact, I am from Wintersville, Ohio.
Don't mind Brandon. He took one too many DICK! pills Wednesday.

I would take a razor blade or cutter to neatly cut the seal. Would love to see a picture of the cigars inside. No reason to leave intact at this point.

Did your father ever talk about traveling to the UK?

Don't mind Brandon. He took one too many DICK! pills Wednesday.

I would take a razor blade or cutter to neatly cut the seal. Would love to see a picture of the cigars inside. No reason to leave intact at this point.

Did your father ever talk about traveling to the UK?

🖕