• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UP now, Viaje in Rare, HTF and Deals I find Sellin Cigars in the South

Anthem

Stay Thankful
Hey Gang,

As a sales rep for Miami Cigars in the South I see a lot of shops and a lot of rare stuff. So let's share it.

I find stuff of all sorts all the time. Please imagine every market in every town is different. So different places will have success selling different products and lines.

*NEW when I have found NEW stuff I will change the topic to "Up now x in" according to what is found to make this easier to navigate through.

One place may have a ton of Feral Pigs, another Viaje, yet another may still have LFD Factory II.

This thread will be dedicated to these finds.

With the permission of the retailers I visit I will post the products, amounts and prices. I will add the store name, who to ask for and a number.

If you are so kind just tell them Matthew from Miami sent ya. With my professional courtesy I will only ask you respect the prices they ask (I will not post or tolerate ANY gouging) and please not haggle. Please understand these are only Brick and Mortar guys and my job is in helping them and I deeply hope CP.

Look for posts to come and enjoy.

Thanks for keeping your eyes out for us. Maybe we can score some cool stuff. :cool:

I like the idea, Anthem. I look forward to seeing what you come across! :thumbs::)

Good to see you Matthew! I hope all is well out there peddling stogies!

Cool thing to do for us. Does your area include Gainesville, FL?

Matthew, that is a very nice gesture, Since Ol Lefty is pretty much retired I spend a lot of time on the web trying to find these out of the way places with sticks stuck in a corner with crusty ol cello and white stuff all over them. This will be great to have someone see them first hand. Just a heads up I won't tell the bros. on here that you are going to PM me first (wink) That can be our little secret.

Lefty

Matthew, that is a very nice gesture, Since Ol Lefty is pretty much retired I spend a lot of time on the web trying to find these out of the way places with sticks stuck in a corner with crusty ol cello and white stuff all over them. This will be great to have someone see them first hand. Just a heads up I won't tell the bros. on here that you are going to PM me first (wink) That can be our little secret.

Lefty

So I get your made your way around the forum? lol (just messing with you brother)

Now to the OP, great news ! now I'll have even less job to do to encourage my ODO! lol

Very kind of you to offer...look forward to checking back on this thread...

2 finds same place

Nicks Cigar World SC Tobacco Tax 5%

Liga Privada #9 in a bunch of sizes. And some T52.
(listing this because I know many places these are a hard find)

Nestor Miranda Original Release 20th Anniversary and Special Selection in both Oscuro and Rosado. (I have never seen these anywhere). Not trying to push my stuff but these are very rare too.

(843) 361-8266

Please ask for Nick and tell him Matt from Miami Cigar sent ya.

I called about an hour after you posted this and they said they had no T-52's. It was not Nick however, he had left for the day. I will try again tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.

I ordered some LP9 some Nicks the last time his place was mentioned. They were shipped quick (he even called to confirm) and were in great shape when they got here. Only complaint is that the box got smoked too damn quick. :D

BIG VIAJE STASH

Call Matt at Burns Tobacco in Chatanoogo TN (423) 855 5200 Tuesday-Friday 10-9

20% OFF BOX PRICES BELOW. Prices are shown as singles as the information was presented to me. Sorry, you will have to check what makes a box in each blend before calling.

Holiday Blend Petit Robusto
83 in stock @ $9.60

Holiday Blend Torpedo
66 @9.95

Super Shot 10 Guage
19 @ 6.75

50/50 Red No. 3
88 @ $10.95

50/50 Red no. 1
32 @ $9.70

50/50 Red No. 2
69 @ $10.00