• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UP now, Viaje in Rare, HTF and Deals I find Sellin Cigars in the South

Must...resist..urge..to split boxes...

Ah...who am I kidding :whistling:

It's not the splitting that gets you in trouble , it's the buying. :)

heheheh your right but hey it my way of not putting too much guilt on me ;)

LOL I have in idea if anyone has called these guys, but I have never seen more Viaje in my life. It's like a treasure trove of Paul Palmer and Andre.

That is a crap ton of solid Viaje's! I REALLY wish we had access to this 6 months ago or so... at that point I was buying up all the Skull and Bones I could find, without any real price conscious approaches...... before I even saw if I even liked them enough to warrant how many I was buying. Now I have WAY too many S&B , and find them too strong for my girlie ass, and likely will never smoke half of them. LOL!!!

That is a crap ton of solid Viaje's! I REALLY wish we had access to this 6 months ago or so... at that point I was buying up all the Skull and Bones I could find, without any real price conscious approaches...... before I even saw if I even liked them enough to warrant how many I was buying. Now I have WAY too many S&B , and find them too strong for my girlie ass, and likely will never smoke half of them. LOL!!!

Hey baby, you got my number? Ya wanna get together and trade me some power house cigars? Yeah, you know, let's uh...talk about it. :)