• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Up to $50 for a cigar...

w00ts!te

Go GREEN! Go WHITE!
If I was to spend up to $50 for a cigar, what would you recommend? And btw, I have already tried a Padron Millennium Maduro.

Thanks for your recommendations. :laugh: :thumbs:

Padron 80ths are pretty wonderful....never a let down, IMHO....
thumbs-up.gif

Go with 33 Devil's Weed cigars... :D Or ask your local B&M if you can pay $50 for a VSG Wizard. :p

So I'm to assume you have $50 burning a hole in your pocket for one cigar? Why? ???

Derek

Don Arturo Anniversario and an Opus X Robusto. Congratulations on spending $50 Dollars on two of the world's best cigara! :p

I recently went ~$55 for some Padrons for me and family members and it was a great experience. I want to doing something like that again for Christmas/New Years. :thumbs:

Tried GOFs. I have had some Siglo 6's before some were great, some were okay. I'll look into some Don Arturos or Esplindidos.

If I tend to like Padrons, which ones would be better for my pallet.

For $50 a stick you could easily go Cuban , and large size at that. We're talking Churchills and Double Coronas, even ELs. These are always a nice treat. If you wish to stay local...I would recommend Opus X either a Churchill or Double Corona, even better...an A if you can find it.

H. Upman Sir Winston. 12.00. The best cigar in the world, in my opinion and no where near $50. To paraphrase George Burns, If I spent $50 on a cigar, I'd want to make love to it first.

Doc.

Cigar Family Charitable Foundation Commemortive 2 pack (Wooden Box with 1 Fuente Fuente Opus X & 1 Diamond Crown Maximus select release) costs exactly $50 and makes a donation to charity as well.

About the only cigar I'd drop $50 on, if they were this cheap, would be either an OR Opus or Maduro Opus.

Cohiba Gran Reserva - well, you could do a puff and pass with a friend for $50 each? :p

Magnum 46 Tubos, pack of 3 and still have money left over to go buy a pizza.

I'm amazed that no one mentioned the Padron Family Reserve #44. These are out there now, pricey, but worth every penny IMO. I'm not too fond of the #45 though.

I'm amazed that no one mentioned the Padron Family Reserve #44. These are out there now, pricey, but worth every penny IMO. I'm not too fond of the #45 though.

These aren't exactly out there....the Padrons have sent out some boxes of these, but not to everyone and not that many. I would suggest spending $55 and getting an 80th AND a Family Reserve #45. The #45 is much stronger than the 80th, but they're both excellent smokes that are worth every penny.

How much do the #44s run? I can't really find any information on these.