• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

up to my eyeballs in cheap cigars!

SamGuss said:
Then of course Phil had to come be a dick and all "I" have tried to do was to keep the both of them accountable for their actions. The accusations against me are utterly untrue.

Carry on :thumbs:

Sam
ROTFLMAO!

Now honestly folks, SAM causes more DRAMA in the backround than he (or ANYBODY really) cares to admitt. I think we have an accountibility issue here that goes much deeper than just events here at cigarpass (but I don't want to go to deep into it)

Now as for me being a dick, well hell. You gotta keep these BIG SHOT FNG's (aka Fast4dr) from getting a BIG HEAD and posting pics like that on a humble thread such as this.

I am just trying to keep some class around here.

"Carry On" :0 :0

:sign: :sign: :sign:

HEY!!! You guys better S T O P :angry: pickin on my bro Phil or I will be forced to revoke your Diaper Permits! :sneaky:

mikes-di.jpg

DUDE. Did you just post a picture of yourself in DIAPERS?

That's ... sick and wrong, man. Just sick and wrong.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

*Phil looks at sam.* HE SAID YOU WEAR DIAPERS!!! LOL

TFF PB!!!!

Phil said:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

*Phil looks at sam.* HE SAID YOU WEAR DIAPERS!!! LOL

TFF PB!!!!
I don't care what HE says. Can't prove anything without pictures - and ummm well there he is...

in pictures...

in diapers...

that;s just...

well...

sick...

geez,,, anyway.lol. that is one big bunch of cigars... can i have my thread back? lol

The pictures are back! See it was Fast4door starting all of it. Posting picture like that then removing them from the first post. :0 :p

Wascal said:
The pictures are back! See it was Fast4door starting all of it. Posting picture like that then removing them from the first post. :0 :p
These are just pictures of my 100 closest friends :p :D :love: