• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Update to What Cigar Sizes You Currently Smoke

What is your most popular format of cigar lately? Curious to see who smokes the big ones. Vote &

• Total voters
I used to smoke large ring gauges, but now 46/47 is about as big as I normally smoke.

I prefer 42/44 and a lonsdale is right for me. Not so many around.

I also prefer to support my local B&M, but in nicer cigars, a 50 is about as small as they stock so I do my buying on-line.

I always seem to be out of step with the markets. Decades ago, many smaller ring gauges around, not as many larger RG's, today it's the opposite.

I will note that the poll is stated in terms of length instead of RG. To me, RG is more important than length.

I agree strongly about the importance of ring. I simply do not enjoy smoking parejos over 54 ring unless it has a pyramid / torpedo type shape or a significant box press. And my preferences seem to be trending down over time.

I like corona's, petite corona's, and lancero's. I think a smaller cigar is more flavorful than those big monstorous cigars.