• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UPDATE

Shooter

Living life on the heavies.
Still around, just been busier than a one legged man in an ass kickin contest. Between being in St. Louis Mon-Fri training 8 hours a day for the last month and my Grandmother passing away I have been swamped.

Just found out a few days ago I am going to be the proud papa of a little girl, lost many bets on that one. hehe We are still battling over names and the due date is around August 18th. So today I am painting my "Man Room" PINK, from a nice blue it used to be. Oh well, the cigar buying has ceased, for now. Still been smoking for sure. Been buying furniture and trying to get by on just my salary. The wife has decided she wants to be a stay at home mother.

I will be out of training around the first week or so of May and be back around the board. Gotta alot of catching up on drama, maybe some one can pm me a cliff note version so I will be caught up. HA

Cheers
Shane

edited to add

"the cigar buying has ceased" as far as the wife knows.

KEWL ... Congrats Shane.... you know its your responsibility to pass on the "recipe"

Congrats on the upcoming addition Brother!!

A pink man room? :whistling:

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, Shane.

Sorry about the loss of your man room, but what a great reason to lose it!

CONGRATS to you and your family on expecting your new addition. Excellent :thumbs:

Wow, congrats on the new addition, that is awesome.
Also, sorry to hear about your Grandmother.

Dave

Glad to hear things are going well for ya Shane and of course sorry for your loss. You are already experiencing the life changing power of a little girl.........it gets worse! :p When you hold her for the first time everything, and I mean everything, fades into oblivion and you truly experience what unconditional love is all about!!

Congrats Shane, I was wondering where the hell you've been.

Thanks for the update Shane.
We were wondering where you had gone to...

Congrats on the upcoming birth of your first child.
It is quite an experience.

Hey Shane

Sounds like you have a full plate. Congrats on the pending birth of your daughter! I hear you on the name- when we were expecting I put up a thread for names on another site, we actually both agreed on a first name that was suggested.

And believe me - you will get used to pink :)

Best wishes to you & your wife!

My condolences on losing your Grandmother, Shane.

And congrats on the upcoming birth of your daughter!

Congrats Shane. I'm sure Freeburn has a spare tiera he can lend you. :laugh:

Condolences on your grandmother, hopefully she lived a long and fruitful life. As long as you're comfortable with masculinity, pink is cool for your daughters room. Because it's not yours anymore. :laugh:

Heartiest congratulations, Shane! Speaking as the father of two girls, you're gonna love it!

Wilkey

Condolences on your grandmother, hopefully she lived a long and fruitful life. As long as you're comfortable with masculinity, pink is cool for your daughters room. Because it's not yours anymore. :laugh:

With 9 inches of limp dick and enough butt hair to weave 2 indian rugs,,,,,,, Pink won't be a problem for me. :D

Congrats Shane! Welcome to the world of Princess Everything's Pink. My condolences on the loss of your Grandmother. Sure have missed your witty comments. Good luck with training.

edited to add: I didn't post quickly enough. AND I now have to vomit the mental image of the rugs. :laugh: