• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Uploading Pics in your gallery

Rickets

Looked in the help guide, but no mention of how to solve picture uploading problems. I try and up load the pics in .jpg format, but I get an up load error. The download bar shows the progress, but after a full bar, the error page comes up.

Tried a search, no dice. Pm'd the admin, but no response. Nothing critical, but it would be nice to have it uploaded.

Since your pic is in jpg format I'm not sure what the problem may be. Did you ceck to make sure the correct img code was added.

I have had this problem for quite some time. I always thought it may be the size of the picture I was trying to upload was too big. Not sure though. This probably belongs in the section on website info and not the cigar lounge though.

I have had this problem for quite some time. I always thought it may be the size of the picture I was trying to upload was too big. Not sure though. This probably belongs in the section on website info and not the cigar lounge though.

Oo, sorry. He he, never really scroll past the selling section. :whistling: Thanks again.