• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Uppman PC opinions?

Dice

Grow a set and stop being so paranoid!
For an anniversary present tomorrow, my wife is giving me the cash to order some cigars. I've been curious about these for awhile now and wonder if I should pick up a box.(of course I'm gonna add some cash and order more ;) )

To give you an idea of my taste's, lately I've been going wild and smoking a fair amount of SCdlH El Principe's,Uppman Mag 46 and Partagas P2's (Thanks for this addiction Wilkey).

Anyways, the El Principe's have really been floating my boat and I wouldn't mind trying another PC or 2. I like having a cigar that I can "do" in under an hour late at nite. So any input will be greatly appreciated.

I enjoy a few petite corona's.

My favorite of late is El Ray Del Mundo PC. A little age on this baby makes for a great smoke.

Younger smokes that you cannot go wrong with, usually out of the box..
RASCC
SLRPC

Enjoy the the anniversary present but what does the wife get? ???

Brian

I've never had the Upmann PC so I can't comment.

As for short smokes, right now I am enjoying the Boli CJ, RASCC (sorry, these will be hard to find), Trinidad Reyes, Partagas Shorts. For cheaper smokes, Upmann Coronas Major and Minor, Partagas Delux...and I don't know...mixed stuff in tubes here and there.

For splurging, there's the CO Siglo I, II (I could take it or leave it). There are better values though, IMO.

Glad to hear you enjoy the PSP2. :D

Wilkey

Brian

Well I get hit with the dreaded double whammy, our anniversary is today and my wife's B'Day is Tuesday,so for her B'Day I bought her a new cel phone that she's been clamoring for along with all the goodies that go with it and for the anniversary I'm paying for her new eye glasses and contacts.

Brian

Well I get hit with the dreaded double whammy, our anniversary is today and my wife's B'Day is Tuesday,so for her B'Day I bought her a new cel phone that she's been clamoring for along with all the goodies that go with it and for the anniversary I'm paying for her new eye glasses and contacts.

Well, that's ok then my good man. After you have purchased a few boxes of schweet cigars, sounds like the wife will still owe you. :thumbs: ;)

edit to add - happy anniversary to the both of you - enjoy the day!
Brian

Love the Upmann PC. I have been smoking regularly from a box of 01s and have sampled from a box of 03s. Both have been very good with the 01s taking the nod. Tons of that wonderful Upmann sweet-musty earth flavor with some nuttiness as well. Excellent little smokes.

As for other PCs...my other favorites tend to be the:

Partagas PC (not the petite coronas especiales)
Punch RS12
SLR PC
PLPC

I have smoking alot of Party Shorts as of lately.....They have been smokin well out of the box...

I have not tried the Upmans, but have smoke my share or MC4s which I can recommend. Thanks to others on this site, I have bought and tried some Dip., and SLR PCs which I have found quite good.

Smoked one the other day, found them to be very enjoyable.

" rosado wrapper, box pressed. Slightly tight draw. Classic upmann flavor, similar to Mag 46, but a bit more peppery and less sweet\sour. Good burn, loose med grey ash"

I would put these right up there with a BPC and found them more complex than a Monte #4. Classic Upmann flavor, which I find very difficult to describe. Definite peppery kick to it! :thumbs: