• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UPS Package disappeared

DevilsMilk

8-5-8, 8-9-8, whatever it takes!
Wife called to tell me that a neighbor down the street found a package of cigars for me in the back of her pickup truck. Curious to know how it got down the street in the back of someones truck. I hate when they drop packages off at the door step that way. Neighborhood kids probably did it as a joke. Pisses me off though.

I'm always worried about something like that happening. Even having a package sent with signature confirmation doesn't seem to help. I had to remind my mailman once that a package I was recieving had signature confirmation. He told me not to worry about it. :0

One of the reason's I hate FedEx - lazy SOB's never bother checking the numbers on the houses to notice that they go in a certain elusive type of order most people refer to as numerical. They see one house's number, then instead of checking the next house to see which way the numbers go, they just leave the box at a house that has no number.

The good news is these people are well known to keep anything that's left at their door and deny ever seeing it. Thankfully, after dozens of emails and phone calls with FedEx, from me as well as the vendor that shipped with them, they will eventually get around to forgetting to investigate like they said they would, and will never allow the complaint to go further than the phone call center because they are sensitive to upper management's needs to ignore their customers. Useless f_cktards...

Hell, in my city....UPS get's the house number right, it's the street they can't seem to find!!

Had them swearing up and down they delivered my video card one time, come to find out it was on the street behind me!

What can Brown do for me?? Learn how to foking read!! :laugh:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Hell, in my city....UPS get's the house number right, it's the street they can't seem to find!!

Had them swearing up and down they delivered my video card one time, come to find out it was on the street behind me!

What can Brown do for me?? Learn how to foking read!! :laugh:
[snapback]220848[/snapback]​

Thats amazing. Now I dont feel so bad. Still think that someone swiped it from my house due to it ending up in the back of a pickup truck at a neighbors house.

Think thats bad, I had a regular DHL driver that would leave the package in the door for me, then Tuesday the guy leaves me a signature card. I signed it and the next day I come home to see my front storm door wide open with my box sitting there for all to see........right next to the brand new tote box I put out there for all of my cigarpool winnings. Guy wasn't bright enough to figure it out I guess.

When I delivered, I always put the box somewhere where it wouldn't be seen from the street, duh!

I don't have any problems at all with my UPS driver...
UPS%20girl%20.jpg

....but my wife does. :p

My question is, why is there a chair blocking the door. I would have that removed immediately so she has easy access through to your house.

Oh and by the way the package contained my Maria Guerrero four pack sampler. :)

DevilsMilk said:
My question is, why is there a chair blocking the door. I would have that removed immediately so she has easy access through to your house.
[snapback]220901[/snapback]​
The chair is on the inside of the house; a little extra warning mechanism for when the wife comes home. ;)

- C

Savage112 said:
AVB said:
UPS%20girl%20.jpg

[snapback]220871[/snapback]​

What can Brown do for me? :love:
[snapback]220911[/snapback]​

First lets start by dropping the package and turn towards the camera. Hey look a chair, lets see how that can help us!!!

The chair is to put the box on. Don't you guys know anything? :0

UPS1.jpg

I was thinking it was for her to sit and put her legs up! Thanks AVB. :)

Man, my UPS driver looks nothing like her. In fact I may take all the chairs off my porch now just so he does not pose like her...lol

AVB said:
The chair is to put the box on. Don't you guys know anything? :0

UPS1.jpg

[snapback]221003[/snapback]​

I'm thinking of a Whitesnake song! :laugh:

But on the subject. When doing alot on ebay I came up with this philosophy.

USPS loses $hit, UPS breaks $hit, DHL searches $hit and FEDEX just gets lost on the way to your house.

But all I'd like to see that UPS girl break is a sweat! :whistling: