• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Uptown Cigar Company relocating to FL!

Good to hear that you guys are able to stay in business. Just hope nobody intercepts the moving truck :)

PM sent on putting together a strike team for this endeavor.

Good to hear that you guys are able to stay in business. Just hope nobody intercepts the moving truck :)

PM sent on putting together a strike team for this endeavor.

I'd have to get bigger storage! Wonder where we can get black ninja outfits, guns, a semi truck to block the road, among other things.

Who wants to be the get away driver?

AP
Interstate 95
North of Florida

Breaking news, a group of masked overweight men, dressed as Ninja shut down all south bound traffic on I-95 during an apparent truck jacking. The group of men apparently made a diversion by laying a particularly fat man naked on the road to slow the target U-haul truck while blocking the road with a pink Donuts delivery van. The men jumped out of the van and kindly accosted the driver of the U-haul truck. Hugs were exchanged after the driver was removed from the U-haul. He was then released and gave a vague description of events to Law Enforcement on the scene. One of the Ninja appeared to have some tactical training, and although appearing giddy with excitement showed at least minimal assault training. An investigation is under way to determine if the driver of the U-haul was indeed in on the job. Apparently the U-haul was full of well cared for cigars. And the bandits made off with all of them. Gold, cash, and guns were left behind at the scene shedding doubt over the intelligence of the crew.

Witnesses reported seeing an Irish man gleefully laughing, while driving the get away station wagon. A cloud of smoke appeared to be coming out of the station wagon.
That is all!

Sorry to hear that you'll be leaving NY, Isy. Bummer I never got a chance to swing up to Kingston to check out the shop. Good luck to the Uptown family on the relocation!

Wow, sorry to hear the store is closing in NY, however Florida doesn't sound too bad. Best of luck to you and yours Isy and be safe in the traeling.

And woo hoo on the fire sale!! :D

Good luck on the move! Hopefully North Florida as that's where I live. But I doubt it. Nothing good up here :(

A fire sale?! That's it, I'm setting the alarm clock for 3am so I can beat all you guys to the sale thread!
laugh.gif

But if you don't see my post within 10 minutes Isy, put me down for a box each of whatever is numbers 1-4.
sign.gif

I'll post what I have tomorrow. I haven't been ordering much so there isn't much here. However, there will be some great deals to be had. Sorry I can't post it today, but we're extremely busy with the announcement. Have to answer A LOT of emails and phone calls.

Very interested in picking up some boxes! :)

Best of luck in your new location, Isy. I know it sucks to have to move your business all the way down the Eastern Seaboard, but I hope it brings you all the success in the world.

Oh, and I'll be checking the board faithfully---like, every five minutes, lol---for your moving sale! :D

~Boar

Isy, now that your coming down to my neck of the woods, hopefully we can meet in your store or mine for a smoke!!

Glad to hear the shop is able to relocate rather than close its doors. Best of luck with the move and opening new doors in Florida.

Wishing you all the best of luck on your new move. :)

rant on - Pisses me off that states think they can raise more revenue that way. If they want more revenue, they should lower their rate to something reasonable. If they are trying to change behaviors through taxation, just man up and make it illegal and be done with it. Of course, Im preaching to the choir. - ok rant off

To George and everyone else in FL....Thank you. We'll definitely meet up for a smoke. Sorry to everyone else for the delay in posting the deals I will have. I've been extremely busy here in the store but I promise to post them this weekend. As for where we will be moving, it will be to the West Palm Beach area. Hope many of you can make it to my BBQ on the 18th, since this event is our way of saying THANK YOU to all of our customers. Marvin Samel, co-founder of Drew Estate, has been doing my Stoli and Stogies event here for 13 years and has gotten to know most of my local customers. He will be here for the party as well. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

An guy from New York named Israel Markevitz moving to Florida ??? Who woulda thought. ;)

Damn, someone look out for me over the weekend on these deals, as I won't be anywhere near a computer.

I'm going to try and make it on the 18th, Isy. If not, I'll be in sunny Florida in August to hang out anyway

To George and everyone else in FL....Thank you. We'll definitely meet up for a smoke. Sorry to everyone else for the delay in posting the deals I will have. I've been extremely busy here in the store but I promise to post them this weekend. As for where we will be moving, it will be to the West Palm Beach area. Hope many of you can make it to my BBQ on the 18th, since this event is our way of saying THANK YOU to all of our customers. Marvin Samel, co-founder of Drew Estate, has been doing my Stoli and Stogies event here for 13 years and has gotten to know most of my local customers. He will be here for the party as well. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

I know I'm looking forward to the 18th. I'm also looking forward to seeing the new store in West Palm, hopefully soon.