• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Uptown Cigar's new website

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
I wanted to let everyone know that we have launched Uptown's new site. I've updated the site with a ton of new product and more will be added as the IPCPR orders start to roll in. I encourage you all to check it out. Once you establish a profile, feel free to rate any cigar you wish. If any of you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. We've enjoyed a tremendous amount of support from all the BOTL/SOTLs on this board for the past few years and for that, THANK YOU ALL! If there's anything you don't see on the site that is of interest to you, let me know. Chances are that I can get it for you. Thanks again!

Israel

http://www.uptowncigar.com

I've been checking your new site already, Isy.

I noticed you have some brands I want to try, I'll give you a call to place an order.

Dave

Hey Isy. Site looks great! Not sure if organic traffic to the site is a goal of yours but if so, shoot me a message and I can give you some tips to help out. Some things need tweaking, if you're going that route for biz online.

Nice job on the site! :thumbs:

Isy, you want to talk a real website?

stick to being a cigar selling man of many talents.

you got me on a lot- don't push anything to do with websites. I've sold more cigars than than you've dreamed of....

I have a limit.TEST ME!

Woops...sorry, but I was just temporarily taken over by a wondering 'Masshole' spirit...never mind...awesome website Isy!

:sign: I can hear the voice of Zeus when you talk like that, Gary. :love: :laugh:

Thanks all! I forgot to mention that there's a discount code you can use....UPTOWN10
It'll give you 10% off any WEB order for the next week.

you got me on a lot- don't push anything to do with websites. I've sold more cigars than than you've dreamed of....

I have a limit.TEST ME!

Woops...sorry, but I was just temporarily taken over by a wondering 'Masshole' spirit...never mind...awesome website Isy!

Wow just WOW...LOL

Excuse me I just pissed myself!

I have a limit.TEST ME!

I just noticed the time you posted....same time you left me that drunk message. Gonna be great joining you tonight!

LOL! very nice website I like how easy it is to use.

Nice Site Isy. Intuitive and easy to navigate.

I live in the miami area, I might have to drive north some time and check out your store. The website looks nice btw

Big improvement, Izzy. Glad to see you have the Ortega's available.

Question: Your site lists pack: 25; pack 20, etc. Can we assume that means box?

Big improvement, Izzy. Glad to see you have the Ortega's available.

Question: Your site lists pack: 25; pack 20, etc. Can we assume that means box?

Yes...that's the box count. Unless it's a 5 pack. If you have any questions whatsoever, please call or PM me. Thanks brother.

Great website but I'll never use it...I just call THE MAN and get my stuff handled that way.... :laugh: