• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

US Open Contest

LouTam

Been a while since my last contest so in honor of Fathers Day and the US Open I present the following:

Pick the winning golfer and his winning score at the end of the tournament (ex. Boo Weekly +2 )

Rules

• Open to all members
  • 1 guess per member
  • Each guess must be unique (singular) So what I'm saying is 5 people cannot guess Tiger at -4. Once a player and score have been picked that same player and score cannot be duplicated.
  • Contest closes b4 the start of the 3rd round.

I am the sole judge and reserve the right to clarify the rules if needed.

Winner gets a premium 5'er

Bonus question : Guess the name of the 2nd place player ( no score needed )
If the winner of the contest correctly guess's the 2nd place finisher I will include an addtional 5'er that will contain 2 Tat Blacks

Good Luck and have fun.

Lou

Tiger @ -8

Thanks for the contest!!! :thumbs:

Derek

PS - 2nd place Phil

Big Phil M at -6. Second place will be Ernie Els. Dunno if even playing but whatever :)

Don

1st Phil M -3, 2nd Tiger -1

Thanks for the contest.

Phil Mickelson @ +3 is the winner and Adam Scott is second at +5

Thanks for the contest!

Reminder score is Not Required for bonus question. It's fine if you want to add it to show off your prognosticating skills however. :rolleyes:

-Lou

Thanks for the contest. Phil Michelson with a -5.
Cause i can't sbell.

The University of Illinois's own Steve Stricker will win at -10, with Phil crapping his pants again and taking second somehow.

Thanks!!!