• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

USC vs OSU

StinkiMonki

Cimb in the back with your head in the clouds and
Accepting friendly wagers now.

If you are a Suckeye fan and not willing to wager at least 1 stick, you are precluded from gloating if you pull off a miracle and actually win.

Fight On!!!

Geoff

:cool:

Jeezum Crow...

:whistling:

Actually I am really torn by this. I believe this to be the date of Akron U's home opener in the new stadium. So I'll probably be to drunk by 10:00am to realize whats going on!

1 Reply
0 Wagers from Buckeye fans.

Not a surprise coming from the Big 10 crew.

I assumed the wager was a forgone conclusion.

Suggested Terms, fiver, 8-10 a stick MSRP, spread TBD.

Now who wants to talk about the Browns :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Accepting friendly wagers now.

If you are a Suckeye fan and not willing to wager at least 1 stick, you are precluded from gloating if you pull off a miracle and actually win.

Fight On!!!

Geoff

:cool:

Geoff:

You sure do go on for someone who doesn't even know how to spell his own name :whistling:

Jeff

Oh yeah, I'll take the bet at whatever the line is......

Well at least there's 2 of you. Thanks for clarifying Breedy. Your'e on!

My sister got her Doctorate from USC and the man who just married her daughter (my niece, duh!) is a recent graduate from OSU. Should be fun times at their house!!
:laugh:

Geoff,

I will take the bet against your Blowjans....with the point spread for a fiver of anything. I will be at the game to see y'all go down.

-D

Geoff,

I will take the bet against your Blowjans....with the point spread for a fiver of anything. I will be at the game to see y'all go down.

-D

We should plan a HERF for the night before the game :thumbs: Or maybe after the game so Geoff can settle up ;)

This bet does not involve my Crimson Tide (or a few other schools I would be willing to place bets on) so I shall have to pass ;-) Though I am not a fan of either team ;-)

Melly

RTR!!

Good enough fellas. I'll take all the bets posted above with the points on Fri before game. I'm trying to get there so maybe you chumps in attendance can pay me in person.

Geoff

Update

Somebody emailed me for details and I will offer the following.

As for price range of sticks: You decide and tell me.
As for quantity: You decide. I would expect 5-10 but I'm open.
Where will we get the line: I use Pinnacle Sports for my lines. I would happily use yours if your prefer so long as it's from a legit source.
When will we call the line: How about Thursday before the game?

My addy is in my profile in case you want to send your end now. :)

Geoff

Section 26A
Row 24
Seats 3 + 4

If you are there you can pay me at halftime!

Fight on!

Stinki

See ya there, will be in 2A...should get some good points on this one!

Points look to be -6.5 with USC as the favorite.

Good luck everyone!

Stinki

See ya there, will be in 2A...should get some good points on this one!

Dan, if somehow the Trojans get lucky, see if you can get a browns fan to wail a beer bottle at Geoff :whistling:

This is a good game, and I'll bet Geoff is not too happy after that safety. If Tressel hadn't handed them 3 points at the end of the first half it would be even better :D