• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

USC vs OSU

:angry: :0 ??? :angry: ??? :0 ......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Seriously...A day in the life of a NE Ohio Sports fan...

An interesting game throughout, USC played to till the end. Hats off to them.

If Tressel hadn't handed them 3 points at the end of the first half it would be even better :D

Jeff, like my grand pappy always used to say, "if your Aunt had balls, she'd be your Uncle."

See y'all at the Browns game...

:angry: :0 ??? :angry: ??? :0 ......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Seriously...A day in the life of a NE Ohio Sports fan... Not really bud, the Steelers leave me feeling pretty good more often than not ;)

An interesting game throughout, USC played to till the end. Hats off to them.

If Tressel hadn't handed them 3 points at the end of the first half it would be even better :D

Jeff, like my grand pappy always used to say, "if your Aunt had balls, she'd be your Uncle."

Yeah,no excuses here, I just despise the way Tressel coaches in the big games.

See y'all at the Browns game...

I've seen Pryor play a couple of times and have not been overly impressed. I didn't see the first half but the two long passes he had in the first half looked good, but aside from that he struggled.

I've seen Pryor play a couple of times and have not been overly impressed. I didn't see the first half but the two long passes he had in the first half looked good, but aside from that he struggled.

Yeah, he has a lot to improve upon. That being said, coaching lost that game and I feel sorry for the players!

It almost doesn't even feel good to collect from Geoff :whistling:

Just heard form Geoff and he wanted me to pass along that he will be back Monday from his Ohio trip (Bengals-Broncos today). If those he had wagers with could send him their addy he will getting the packages out this next week.

I concur with Jeff's assesment, we should have gone for it on 4th and 1 and shoved it down their throats. Can't detract from the stellar performance by the true freshman QB in the final drive for the Trojans......responded well to the pressure.

Congratulations Geoff.....now send me my sticks! :sign:

Just heard form Geoff and he wanted me to pass along that he will be back Monday from his Ohio trip (Bengals-Broncos today). If those he had wagers with could send him their addy he will getting the packages out this next week.

I concur with Jeff's assesment, we should have gone for it on 4th and 1 and shoved it down their throats.
Can't detract from the stellar performance by the true freshman QB in the final drive for the Trojans......responded well to the pressure.

Congratulations Geoff.....now send me my sticks! :sign:

That and the clock management was horrible, play calling in critical situations was horrible.

Yes, you certainly have to give credit to that kid, that was impressive!

Tressel Ball at it's finest. I think Pryor suffered from the non-creative play calling...Oh well, it was a fun game to be at and my voice still hasn't returned. Not sure if it sounded loud on TV, but it was sure loud in the stands. I just get tired of posting these "well, it was a good game...." posts.

Oh yeah, and Geoff it was great meeting you!

Me and Depasta before the game.

IMG00275.jpg

I made it all the way down to the spot the Trojans celebrated their victory!

IMG00305.jpg

What an exciting trip. Taunted by Jackstraw and Putz during the game. Tsk Tsk Tsk

It was so quiet after the Trojans took the lead I thought I heard Depasta yell my name from across the stadium.

Sticks go out tomorrow fellas!

While I would rather receive, it's always fun to wager with my friends on CP. Everybody wins!

Thanks for the action.

Geoff

[edit to fix pics correctly]

Glad you had fun Goeff! The sticks would be so much more cherished if we had won but as you said, it's fun to wager with friends on CP. Sorry, I didn't get to see you on this trip.....next time.

Breedy 0103 8555 7497 3613 7862
Cigarstone 0103 8555 7497 2565 2109
Putz 0103 8555 7497 1516 6340

Depasta, still need your addy sir. Your's is packed and ready.

Enjoy!

Geoff