• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

USC WTF?

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
What has happened to the world's greatest team?????

Wow... I hope USC scores 45 unanswered. My friend bet on them.. LOL.

"GO BEAVS"

Oregon man now, never did like the South Cali teams. I grew up around Stanford and SJSU. So can't feel your pain.

Paul

And just today there was conversation on ESPN about how USC would beat NFL competition if they played. I guess now they'll say Oregon State could do the same? :rolleyes:

I hate all of you. White Owls for everyone! :)

USC now has one more loss than my University of Minnesota Golden Gophers. :sign:

:laugh:

I hate all of you. White Owls for everyone! :)

USC vs Ohio State Rose Bowl Rematch on January 1 :0

Of course Ohio State has to play the likes of the Gopher's, Penn State, Wisconsin and Illinois and USC has to win out.

Far fetched.... Let the countdown begin.

Brandon

at least I dont have to listen to my coworker yap about how USC would go undefeated in the SEC.

stinki sorry about the trojans. ...i wanted them to win out all the way until they played ND.

Also - now I have to listen to crazy penn st. fans saying ...."we beat oregon st. by 30 so we would beat USC by 50" ...these people are delusional.

i will be the biggest illini fan in american come saturday night!

What happened to the big bad Trojans? :D They're only one game ahead of my beloved Bruins. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't care if they only played three games so far. It's probably the only chance I will get to gloat. :whistling:

Boomer and in2xshp, you are both off my Christmas list. :cool: