• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

USPS issues?

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
I was just checking the status on some items I have sent out of the last week (because one hasn't arrived that I think should have) and for every DC# I entered I got the message "There is no record of this item" Anyone else send something out in the last week getting this message? I really, really hope it's a problem on their end because I can't afford to replace everything that I have out there right now. This is stress I don't need.

Wait, are you saying an agency that continually loses hundreds of millions of dollars annually has issues? :rolleyes: Hope they find your stuff Brent. :thumbs:

I've had this issue with many DC#'s over the past couple of weeks, but all packages have arrived intact and on time. :thumbs:

Ah sh*t. :(

Here's to hoping everything turns up. :(

I have had the same issue from time to time with that. The package always arrives but it is stressful.

The online DC system was down over the weekend, but back up now. One thing I discovered about DC's is that if you use the 24-hour kiosk, the DC number doesn't usually show up in the online tracking system until it arrives at it's destination. However, if you go to the Post Office during regular business hours and have them scan the DC tag at the counter - it shows up in the online tracking system almost right away.

I've sent, and recvd many boxes where the tracking never went beyond the "no record" statement.

Have had two boxes mangled where they sent me the contents in plastic bags.

Have had one box of Padrons take over 6 months to get to me, from Miami, via Dominican Rebublic (huh?) then showing up at my door. I was told to keep it, and I will say that even after all that time, they were not too bad.

I sent one out last Tuesday, DC does not show online nor when I call in and the package still has not arrived. Should of been a 3 day trip at the most.

Now I have to wonder how to file a claim on something that is not showing in their system.

I too had issues last week when I shipped packages out. There was no record of the items, they got to their destination though.

I sent one out last Tuesday, DC does not show online nor when I call in and the package still has not arrived. Should of been a 3 day trip at the most.

Now I have to wonder how to file a claim on something that is not showing in their system.

Remember that there is a holiday in there... Still, I've noticed things running slowly too. I've been waiting on something for over a week now too. The anticipation is killing me.