• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Utility Smokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Henry, I'd like to know exactly where it is that you go out and drink for $1-2,000 a head. Seriously - I'd like to know

I'm gonna be there next time you show up!

Dave

Hey Henry, dude, if you come to Dallas (When!) can I go out with you man. I have a few good smokes to bring to the table!!! You are buying the drinks and food, right? :D

Seriously tho man, how in the bloody heck can you spend a grand a head and more. I don't see how, truly.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
There are obviously different tastes and different pocket-books here, but, there's a difference between mentioning your favorite cigar and doing a publicity stunt for the CEO!
:)

oh, BTW you guys

Milwaukee's Best and Dog Rockets are on me! :p

If it's in my humidor it's a utility smoke. I get no utility from a smoke unless I smoke it.

I do have some "more special" cigars I hang onto longer than the others though.

Oftentimes I'll see something on cigarbid and feel like I get it inexpensive enough and that will be the utility smoke du jour. Oftentimes I have gotten what I paid for too. If you know what I mean. I have a friend that always says to me, "What kind of dog d'you get that from?". I say, "Bill, this is a good cigar". He's a crotchety old P.B.R. kind of old man with a good heart.

For a good anytime multipurpose smoke, I still keep Connie 9 maduro and La Luna LHB robustos around. I am going to have to get some JR Alts and try a batch or two. Many here appreciate them.

Now if I could, I would smoke Opus or ISOMs all the time. When they start paying public educators what I think we are worth, then maybe. Probably not though. Baby needs new shoes.
And for the most part my wife thinks I'm a frugal enough guy. She thinks (grin).

Many apropo comments have been made recently in this thread. Thanks. I hear you.

JerryG

LeeBo, Milwaukee's Best and Dog Rockets are fine with me my good friend. It is the company I will be enjoying that makes the gatherin worthwhile anyway. :)

But I hope you won't mind if I sneek an Opus or two in amungst those rockets ???

Puro and Lee,
How about I throw in some maryland hard shells (thats steamed crabs, Lee I knew you would know the refference) and some Partagas sticks!!!

And in the imortal words of the Flinstones "We'll all have a grand ole time!"

Now you're talkin'!

Love those crabs!! We eat enough of those for everybody in the summer!

Brat, an Opus is fine, sitting on one myself!

Jerry, the JR's are good and the Connies are always a treat!

I love 'em all! :D

henry said:
He rents the presidential suit and has dinner there for him and 10 to 30 at a time...
...but he spends any where from 100,000$ a night to 250,000 a night on food
No one eats $10 grand in food. GMAFB!!!!!!! :lookup:

(L-word) must be the wealthiest american not to make the Forbes 400 Wealthiest Americans List. :D LMFAO. :lookup:

LMAO @ Beast. My thoughts exactly. ;)

LOL

Looks like a peeing match to me!

Okay, they win!

McDonalds anyone, I'm splurging today!

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Ok, this gathering is sounding good. So far we got some good Util smokes, some OpusX, some Partagas, good beer, sweet crabs and best of all, good company. Man, I gotta start savin for the plane ticket

I don't need to promote Lars .. ???

and do you think gargirl does?

Rod I can't speak for the rest of the people who love lars gars, but if you want me off the board no problem

and I try not to talk about money, and I speak of it when it only when it pretains to the subject matter

that's why I don't talk to people about my work Rod

and DaveWF your cleaverness............ yea right ;)

If you even visit our dear little city then you know plenty of places already  .......don't you

Robert Weil 1999 Kiedricher Gräfenberg Riesling Trockenbeerenauslese Goldkapsel – 2,000 – 2,300 – per bottle

1998 Oberhäuser Brücke Riesling Eiswein - Montag -500 – 800 per bottle

1983 Zind Humbrecht Riesling  VT - 500 – 800 per bottle

1984 Dunn Cabernet Sauvignon - 500 – 800 per bottle

1985 Dunn Cabernet Sauvignon - 500 – 800 per bottle

1985 G. Conterno "Monfortino" Barolo – 1,200 – 1,400 per bottle

1988 Vogue Musigny VV – 700 1,000 per bottle

84 – 87  Dunn Cabernet Sauvignon Vertical 2,000 – 2,500 per bottle

Shafer Hillside Select 5,000 – 6,000 per bottle

Château Léoville Lascases, 2me Cru Classé, St. Julien, Bordeaux, 1961 - 500 – 800 per bottle

1998 Château Valandraud, St. Emilion, Bordeaux -400 – 600 per bottle

I can go on but the DaveWF being so worldly and all

No need to

:D

those by the way are my utility wines

:thumbs:

and beast if you're in the top 100 you should be embarrassed

that just means you don't have enough money for a good accounting team

we live in diffrent worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.